Waverly Tiger

Jp-tiger

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
Well, Tigers have their first season game Friday night.  It'll be against Hickman Co. Anyone have any comment or thought about how its going to go?

825722973[/snapback]

Hickman Co. is fired up now that they just beat Lewis Co. They'll beat Waverly this week by 3TD's at least.

Waverly will win 21-20 thumb

825723975[/snapback]

Waverly doesn't look like a team with a lot of desire this year. They might have a little speed out of the backfield, but their defense did not look very good at all. Hickman County scored 21 on a sound Lewis Co defense and from what I've seen Waverly is no where close to that level of soundness. I think the offense will have a field day and I also think if HC plays thougher on defense there is a possible shut out in store. 35-0 final Hickman Co (2-0)

Some may think Hickman Co. will have to watch out because the team that can beat them this week is themselves by losing focus after a huge win. I would think this If I didnt know their staff which does a great job and will have the dawgs ready to play. Something else interesting to note is that waverly is honoring longtime football coach Ray Hampton at the game this week, this may lead to some mystique or huge boost of emotion for waverly. I dont think this will effect the outcome, moreover, the dawgs will win (just some side notes that make this one interesting)..........

Well, Tigers have their first season game Friday night.  It'll be against Hickman Co. Anyone have any comment or thought about how its going to go?

825722973[/snapback]

Josh Brown just might get his season rushing total halfway to the 1000 yd mark in this one because Waverly probably will not want any more of this guy after the first quarter. I'll take the Dawgs in this one by a sizeable margin; 42-6 ;)

Edited by Ron Mexico