A/AA State..

dawgsoccer092007

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What districts and regions are CAK and FRA in?

825668973[/snapback]

CAK is Region 2, District 3

FRA is Region 6, District 11

Here's my understanding of the state brackets for CAK and FRA:

If they both win or are both runner-ups in their regions, they will only meet at the State Finals.

If one of them is regional runner-up and other winner, they will meet at State Semi-Finals

Got to make it to Regionals finals first.

Good luck to both.

Guest LCStriker
we won both tournaments we played, we were the first team to do that ever i think over in europe so that was good for the US

825670707[/snapback]

Thats great!!! Sounds like the US will be taking the world cup in a few years.

umm...thats great, cak was missing their strong center back jeremy park and some other kid. but jeremy definitely holds down the back very well for cak so i don't know where u were goin with that one??

825669898[/snapback]

I was going with CAK only scored with the FRA subs in, and they did not have there main defender either, who is goin to play in Div 1. good or not, he will have a hard time handleing the speed and ball controll this FRA team has at the forward position.

Thats great!!!  Sounds like the US will be taking the world cup in a few years.

825670919[/snapback]

to tell u the truth, we have a great chance of taking the world cup in the near future, the biggest thing for us is to work on our skill level. if we can get that to equal the other nations than we would easily win the world cup i think, right now we have a lot of skill but not as much as the other nations and we are also one of the biggest teams too b/c physicaly we are much more healthy than the other countries so i would bet on a world cup win coming soon. woooooohoooo go USA

to tell u the truth, we have a great chance of taking the world cup in the near future, the biggest thing for us is to work on our skill level. if we can get that to equal the other nations than we would easily win the world cup i think, right now we have a lot of skill but not as much as the other nations and we are also one of the biggest teams too b/c physicaly we are much more healthy than the other countries so i would bet on a world cup win  coming soon. woooooohoooo go USA

825671756[/snapback]

Great information. Now get back on topic.

Hey LC guy...Livingston Academy was not ranked at the time they beat Lenior City....so in fact....they have lost 2 our of 3 games to ranked opponents...Livingston beat them, and thats why they are now ranked, along with another team that was top 10 also...so they were not ranked when you lost to them. Sorry.

Well, yes we did lose to Livingston Academy. Butit wasnt because they were a better team. It was because we just werent focused on the game ahead of us. We are obviously the better team. O, and other two loses were to two Triple A teams. Oak Ridge being one of them. If im sure they did play Farrgut last year at state. They beat us 2-1 on some terrable calls.