science hill

soccerdude2006

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

are you aware of the fact that quite a few of the science hill players are currently suspended for possesion of marijuana or something illegal anyways doesnt seem like he has a lot of control of his team

825664977[/snapback]

you're an idiot...no one on that team is suspended period let alone for illegal actions or drugs...next time check your sources and make sure your information is 100% factual

are you aware of the fact that quite a few of the science hill players are currently suspended for possesion of marijuana or something illegal anyways doesnt seem like he has a lot of control of his team

825664977[/snapback]

I wonder how many posters are aware that defamation is just as wrong on the internet as it is in person or in a newspaper? I also wonder how many posters are aware that any given post can be easily tracked back to its source computer? Maybe if posters were aware of those things, posters would be more careful with their posts.

I wonder how many posters are aware that defamation is just as wrong on the internet as it is in person or in a newspaper?  I also wonder how many posters are aware that any given post can be easily tracked back to its source computer?  Maybe if posters were aware of those things, posters would be more careful with their posts.

825665030[/snapback]

Well said, hoya.