new ranking

mjuhb

Lets all give a big round of applause for emitrecccosis whatever.  Thank you for your incredible mentorship and great advice.  The soccer gods will be pleased when we all reach the soccer skill and knowledge of this child prodigy.  Show us the way emitro and we will follow your every move........Thank you.

825665484[/snapback]

I apologize for my teammate's comments. He had a bad blow to his body last year and was out for quite a while receiving months of psychological rehabilitation. He is not fully aware of his actions and has yet to wholly realize the impact of his extemporaneous remarks regarding the concerns and "advice" of fellow posters. Once again I apologize for him...

anyways...back to the topic....rankings 5/2 yes..yes..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize for my teammate's comments.  He had a bad blow to his body last year and was out for quite a while receiving months of psychological rehabilitation.  He is not fully aware of his actions and has yet to wholly realize the impact of his extemporaneous remarks regarding the concerns and "advice" of fellow posters.  Once again I apologize for him...

anyways...back to the topic....rankings 5/2 yes..yes..

825665730[/snapback]

mulchy, your right.....

what was i thinking....

well spoken.....

I did not mean "advice" and "mentorship" in a litteral sence.  I was clearly stating how impressed i was with you wanting to warn us of the up coming challenge.  Who ever would have known that the teams would progressivly get harder in the upcoming tournaments?  The logic of that just blows my mind.  Without your sage and oh so wise advice, Tullahoma would have never been able to decipher that conclusion.  Im terribly sorry for calling you a child prodigy.  I will refract that statement if you wish.  However, you do seem to play for or root for an obviously far more superior team tham us.  Is this not true?  Or do you just feel like opening your mouth on posts that don't concern you?

But hey.....thanks for your "opinion"..........

825665575[/snapback]

dorman...once again a very enjoyable post and i consider it a pleasure to, once again, respond. yes, i am affiliated with another team...far more superior than you? hardly. you are ranked 4th in the state which leaves no team far superior to you. also in open forums, such as coacht, there are no topics that do not concern any poster who chooses to participate. as for your awareness of the upcoming challenge, i certainly didnt intend to belittle your knowledge of the tournament format.

however, statements such as "the logic just blows my mind" and "oh so wise advise" accompanied with your teamer, mulchykeeper, who is obviously one day destined to be a famous stand up comedian (the blow to the body that resulted in months of psychological rehabilitation is certainly humoring the coacht masses)....leaves an impression of one who is maybe not as confident as they are vocal.

once again, i wish to offer you and your team good luck.

dorman...once again a very enjoyable post and i consider it a pleasure to, once again, respond.  yes, i am affiliated with another team...far more superior than you?  hardly.  you are ranked 4th in the state which leaves no team far superior to you.  also in open forums, such as coacht, there are no topics that do not concern any poster who chooses to participate.  as for your awareness of the upcoming challenge, i certainly didnt intend to belittle your knowledge of the tournament format. 

however, statements such as "the logic just blows my mind" and "oh so wise advise" accompanied with your teamer, mulchykeeper, who is obviously one day destined to be a famous stand up comedian (the blow to the body that resulted in months of psychological rehabilitation is certainly humoring the coacht masses)....leaves an impression of one who is maybe not as confident as they are vocal. 

once again, i wish to offer you and your team good luck.

825665786[/snapback]

No i really did receive the blow and go through months of phsychological rehab.

Who said anything about it being a joke?

dorman...my apologies...glad to see you are doing better. as for the rankings, i feel they are the reward for playing well all season. as we enter the tourneys they mean little. with farragut unranked, we may possibly see an unranked team finish as state champs...they are really playing well right now and have plenty of state tourney experience. when the substate matchups between regions 1 and 2 are over, there will be 3 very good teams not going to memphis and it may very well be unranked teams advancing....who knows...thats why they play the games.

Edited by emitreccossti

dorman...my apologies...glad to see you are doing better.  as for the rankings, i feel they are the reward for playing well all season.  as we enter the tourneys they mean little.  with farragut unranked, we may possibly see an unranked team finish as state champs...they are really playing well right now and have plenty of state tourney experience.  when the substate matchups between regions 1 and 2 are over, there will be 3 very good teams not going to memphis and it may very well be unranked teams advancing....who knows...thats why they play the games.

825666132[/snapback]

I love soccer. Simply amazing. Incredible. Booya