Shelbyville vs Tullahoma Game

Soccercat

We did miss a couple good opportunities. They didn't really have to many "shots on frame" but still had chances. I would like to correct our 2 goals; one was a goal by following and up and the other was a chip tha keeper from the outside mid. One of our other good chacnes was the follow up but just didn't have the bodies in the right place.

I wish we had won bigger also but there has always been a good game against shelb. Maybe there will be a rematch in Columbia during the Tourney.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOA!!!! Let's do a card count!

Tullahoma - 11 yellow, 1 red

Shelbyville - 3 yellow

What a shame when a top-level team digresses to dirty tactics when threatened under pressure from a quality team. That being said...........it was a fantastic game to watch!

Boog............I'll have to agree with you...Gordo was lookin' mighty fine last night!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...MMMMMMMMMMM...MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. :)

Y'all can say what you want, but the Shelbyville coach was lookin' fine!  Mmmmm,mmmm!

825663869[/snapback]

Why is it that people with very few posts have to act like idiots forcing threads to be closed. Either post right, or get off.

WHOA!!!! Let's do a card count!

Tullahoma - 11 yellow, 1 red

Shelbyville - 3 yellow

What a shame when a top-level team digresses to dirty tactics when threatened under pressure from a quality team.  That being said...........it was a fantastic game to watch!

Boog............I'll have to agree with you...Gordo was lookin' mighty fine last night!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...MMMMMMMMMMM...MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. B)

825663939[/snapback]

at this moment i would like to repeat the score...2-1 in favor of Tullahoma thumb ...and i agree with BigGexpress with the unneccessary comments.

where was the game played?

825664114[/snapback]

At Tullahoma. And just so everyone knows Tullahoma did not have 11 yellow cards ands im unsure if shelbyville even had 3, i dont konw where that fellow(whee) got his stats but i can only think of 5 yellows that were given to Tullahoma...and please for future purpose make sure you have some clue as to what you are talking about before you post...thanks

Yeah, seriously, I was watching the game and AT MOST Tullahoma had 7 yellows, not sure as to how many there were exactly being distracted by the blatant bias of the refs calling virtually everything in favor of Shelbyville, but the number of yellows for Tullahoma was around 5 maybe 7, but definitely not 11.

• 2 weeks later...

Started this thread to flag whether TSSAA would have better refs as the play got better. Shelbyville and Tullahoma rematched yesterday and the refs there were able to pick it up a bit. They caught many dives and sly elbows etc. So it's good to know that maybe the quality of refs can be improved on in middle tennessee.

As a side note. During the game the Columbia athletic director was picking up noise makers----what's up with that!