AA state

shsbaseball5

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AA Champ will again come from West TN. Been that way since 2001 and don't see it changing. Covington, Ripley, Milan, Lexington, one of these will win it. If Lexington can get healthy, i see them making a run...If not, it will be the winner of Covington/Ripley...or Milan. Since 2001, District 11-AA has had a team either win state or be in the state finals 3 times.

AA Champ will again come from West TN. Been that way since 2001 and don't see it changing. Covington, Ripley, Milan, Lexington, one of these will win it. If Lexington can get healthy, i see them making a run...If not, it will be the winner of Covington/Ripley...or Milan. Since 2001, District 11-AA has had a team either win state or be in the state finals 3 times.

To go a step further, that region (6AA) has provided a team in the championship game every year since 2001. This is the last year for that region with realignment next season.

Overmatched, you're possibly right. However they did get by Ripley last year and they have made it to the Spring Fling 2 out of 3 years. Although this year it looks like it might be Brighton or Covington that they will be facing instead of Ripley. I'm pretty sure they will take 1st or 2nd in district.

I truly believe after analyzing everything Marshall Co will make it!

1.They have a 4 deep pitching staff

2 Great hitters 1-9

3 Best coaching staff in the state including most small colleges

4 Best Fan support

5 Most money in a booster club

6 Best summer program Dusters

825664028[/snapback]

Don't listen to this guy he has no idea what he is talking about. Marshall is having a down year, they are no where near where they were when they made it to state in 2003.