top 4 AAA teams in each region

emitreccossti

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridgeway did not get beat by White Station.  Ridgeway won 5-0.  Germantown beat Ridgeway tonight in a shootout. Germantown will play houston or Collierville for the region 8 champoinship

825672427[/snapback]

btwsoccer...are you all already playing the region tourney? most regions dont start until next week i thought.

Yea the tournament in region 8 is kinda strange. I think it is due to the lack of team in district 16 of the region. But there are also some factors that make it so different that I am unaware of. So the region 8 semifinals were tonight. Houston beat Collierville, Germantown beat Ridgeway. Houston will play Germantown within the next week for the Region 8 champoinship

I dont exactly know the order of the tournament in the region, but i know it has a few less games than other regions.  Can someone else from region 8 tell us why it is different.

825672553[/snapback]

are you not confused between district and region ?what happened to district 16? there are only 2 teams in that district so they would auto-advance to region 8 semi's i think germantown and houston must be playing for district 15 title then they advance next week to play district 16 winners for the region 8 title. i just read ur first post ur saying there is no district 16 now? that is wierd. that does give ur region an advantage because u will have fresher legs than everybody else when it comes to sectionals.

Edited by JOE23

are you not confused between district and region ?what happened to district 16? there are only 2 teams in that district so they would auto-advance to region 8 semi's  i think germantown and houston must be playing for district 15 title then they advance next week to play district 16 winners for the region  8 title. i just read ur first post ur saying there is no district 16 now? that is wierd. that does give ur region an advantage because u will have fresher legs than everybody else when it comes to sectionals.

825672647[/snapback]

That leaves a lot of "dead" time. I'd rather have some competition.