sub-state in clarksville

Hay people! this weekend its going to be one of the best sub-states of the year for aau 15u..this past weekend their was good games in Lynchbug with SE-Elite and tn thunder winning and headed to the state..this weekend their are 2 teams from Memphis-MEMPHIS PUMP AND RUN-, AND THE MEMPHIS CELTICS. FROM NASHVILLE THE NASHVILLE STALLIONS, MBA, STALLIONS SELECT, CLARKSVILLE MAGIC, SE-ELITE 14U, HERE THEIR A REALLY GOOD TEAM..,,SE-ELITE SILVER AND THE BALLERZ BLUE AND WHITE......This is going to be a dog fight...the ballerz have a really good team... dont know anything about MEMPHIS TEAMS.....They always come with plenty of talent...If anyone knows about any of the Mempis teams put a little info out there.....Better be there....... thumb

Hay people! this weekend its going to be one of the best sub-states of the year for aau 15u..this past weekend their was good games in Lynchbug with SE-Elite and tn thunder winning and headed to the state..this weekend their are 2 teams from Memphis-MEMPHIS PUMP AND RUN-, AND THE MEMPHIS CELTICS.  FROM NASHVILLE THE NASHVILLE STALLIONS, MBA, STALLIONS SELECT, CLARKSVILLE MAGIC, SE-ELITE 14U, HERE THEIR A REALLY GOOD TEAM..,,SE-ELITE SILVER AND THE BALLERZ BLUE AND WHITE......This is going to be a dog fight...the ballerz have a really good team... dont know anything about MEMPHIS TEAMS.....They always come with plenty of talent...If anyone knows about any of the Mempis teams put a little info out there.....Better be there....... thumb

825664628[/snapback]

All I can really say about one Memphis team is the Pump Brothers dont stamp there names on you if their isnt talent...I agree this is one of the best substates in years at least on paper. I cant really name a favorite because this will be really tough.

Surprize SE Elite 14 beat Pump and Run. No disrespect meant to Nashville but Memphis dominates basketball in the state and I am sure one of our teams will win in Clarksville. I am betting on the Celtics. SE U 14 is pretty good but Bellvue U14 will kill them in the U14 state by at least 30.

Surprize SE Elite 14 beat Pump and Run. No disrespect meant to Nashville but Memphis dominates basketball in the state and I am sure one of our teams will win in Clarksville. I am betting on the Celtics. SE U 14 is pretty good but Bellvue U14 will kill them in the U14 state by at least 30.

825667633[/snapback]

Its true that at this point Memphis Hoops is head and shoulders above the rest of the state. But when you look at it as Memphis kids only play basketball vs. other cities having a variety of sports going on..

The SE Elite 14u will do a good job in State, may not beat Bellevue but not many teams have been able to. Bellevue is up for a good game from Elite.