attitudes * not the players

mommie*4

sounds to me like the coach was sticking up for his players on what he thought was a bad call. i dont know who was right or wrong nor do i care, arguing with umps is part of the game. possibly it was taken to far which it often is but its part of the game people. if you dont like it dont go to the games.

825666492[/snapback]

TRUE it might be part of the game to disagree (coaches and fans) with the umps. But to carryon in an unprofesssional way as I seen was TOTALLY uncalled for. I want my grandchildren to have a good experience when I take them with me to a sport especially when they are trying to be taught there is a winner and loser and how you conduct yourselfs is how people judge you. The PROBLEM is the coach was wrong in the first place!!!! thanks to recorders and instant replays there is no question to it. We have seen many games and often differences of opioions, but in this case this Assst. coach is beginning to be known for his temper and SHOW on the field. I guess you would have had to been there ,last year attitudes with his own player! and this year with the Ump. MY GOODESS !!!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game and did not see the cc coaches act up in any way, but they should have, their starting pitcher has got to have the worst attitude of any player I have seen all year long throwing his helment after he has made an out shaking off pitches from the catcher

825666625[/snapback]

Is this Scotty?

:unsure:

I was at the game and did not see the cc coaches act up in any way, but they should have, their starting pitcher has got to have the worst attitude of any player I have seen all year long throwing his helment after he has made an out shaking off pitches from the catcher

825666625[/snapback]

Understood from the grapevine ! They were good sports to the other team and UMPS..... maybe having to pay a fine and set out 2 games" hit the spot" as they say although in order to be there, they made an jv game into a varsity game on Monday. I understood they had the opposing team to agree to both games on Mon. would be classified as 2 varsity games (the 2 the Asst. coach had to set out according to TSSAA rules) guess what this is teaching, boy my phone is still ringing with more information.***** Do whatever you have too regardless if you LIE to achieve what you want..*****.. I'm glad none of my grandchildren are not associated with such.

Negative, look at the bottom of my post, my name is in plain view, also you wouldnt by any chance have been in the class of 82 would you, because if you were then you know me and I know you

825666746[/snapback]

My bad, Johnny....Been following the Rebs from Jackson all year (Old habit)....Tough season, but great start in Tourney. Wish 'em all Good Luck from an "old" Class of 82 alumni and remind them of that winning tradition we started back in the early 80's. :D

My bad, Johnny....Been following the Rebs from Jackson all year (Old habit)....Tough season, but great start in Tourney.  Wish 'em all Good Luck from an "old" Class of 82 alumni and remind them of that winning tradition we started back in the early 80's. :D

825666750[/snapback]

Good to hear from you RP it has been many moons since we last seen each other, I hear and see on coacht were your son is an outstanding player.