District 1 & 2 AAA

jeffersonairplane

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District 2  Tuesday games rained out. Play them tonight.

825670514[/snapback]

These will all be good games you just never know! JC better show up this time to play some ball. East is looking better and better each show. They got strong sticks, Cherokee is getting better and better with each game.

The game Monday Cherokee VS. JC; Cherokee "WANTED" that game.

JC is LOADED with pitching why in the world don't they use it. We see a bench full of travle ball girls sitting in there while the games are going on. I understand to keep them on a team (great to have them) BUT use them!

Its anyones game!!! Now which team wants it MORE????

These will all be good games you just never know!  JC better show up this time to play some ball. East is looking better and better each show.  They got strong sticks, Cherokee is getting better and better with each game.

The game Monday Cherokee VS. JC; Cherokee "WANTED" that game. 

JC is LOADED with pitching why in the world don't they use it.  We see a bench full of travle ball girls sitting in there while the games are going on.  I understand to keep them on a team (great to have them) BUT use them! 

Its anyones game!!!  Now which team wants it MORE????

825670857[/snapback]

Cherokee 8 East 5 in 8 innings after Cherokee trailed 5 to 2 going into the 7th. Looks like Cherokee wants it bad.

Go Chiefs

Dist 1 scores

Wed. losers bracket final Science Hill 4 Tenn. High 1

Good luck to both Science Hill Hilltoppers and Daniel Boone Trailblazers!

May both teams represent Dist. 1 as they advance with the class and quality play that we've seen and enjoyed this year!

THS Lady Vikings are always the very best and brightest shining stars in my sky and will be number one in my heart! My heart is forever filled with ...

Congrats to Daniel Boone and Coach Wagner. I had the opportunity to watch their District Championship game over a good Science Hill team. Boone played great both on offense and defense. Keys pitched through her tiredness and look good. Best of luck on Monday night!!! thumb

Dist 1 scores

Wed. losers bracket final Science Hill 4 Tenn. High 1

Good luck to both Science Hill Hilltoppers and Daniel Boone Trailblazers!

May both teams represent Dist. 1 as they advance with the class and quality play that we've seen and enjoyed this year!

THS Lady Vikings are always the very best and brightest shining stars in my sky and will be number one in my heart! My heart is forever filled with  ...

825671420[/snapback]

Hey MomT tell that girl of our's that we are very proud of her... We saw her on the news tonight... Tell her that her little sister in E town said take it to the house... Jess said it was funny cause both of them was on the news... Tell her we love her... thumb

Well looks like we have Jefferson County vs Daniel Boone. Any thoughts on this game?

I believe Jefferson County won the only meeting this season in the Eastman tournament. The gameplan for JC is simple, if Katy Jett is on, they are as tough as anyone. Jett is 3-0 in the postseason and has yet to allow an earn run in four starts. She is averaging 8 strikeouts per game and has hit three homeruns batting.

Gametime is 5pm at Jefferson County if im not mistaken.

JC is LOADED with pitching why in the world don't they use it.  We see a bench full of travle ball girls sitting in there while the games are going on.  I understand to keep them on a team (great to have them) BUT use them! 

825670857[/snapback]

JC is LOADED with pitching? Who? Who do they play for in the summer? Jett should pitch every game from here on.

JC is LOADED with pitching? Who? Who do they play for in the summer? Jett should pitch every game from here on.

825676042[/snapback]

Jefferso Co. pitchers

Griggs-SR no summer ball

Jett -JR -Eagles

Thorton -JR - Lady Braves

Whitehead- SO- Impact

Helton -FR - StingRays

they should have 1-2 coming up each yr also.