District 7-A Tourny

J-Dawg

;)

umm HS won the first game 7-2 <i think> but we lost the last game by 4 points not sure of the score maybe 9-5 <not certian tho> HS .. we are proud of u ... yall deserved it way more than monterey did and i dont care what anyone from there has to say bout it but when a parent calls a player from the other team a b*t*h i would call that bad sportsmanship but "no monterey deserves it they are soo good they are perfect.. ladies dont let anyone put u down" ;) *rolls eyes* omg I think I might know why we lost maybe Megan got sick from having to touch the same ball as monterey's pitcher did .. haha    <jus kiddin Hs> ... no matter what anyone says yall are a 10x better team than they are .. u might not have won... but u tried ur hardest and u have great sportsmanship ... we love yall and good luck in the regionals !! thumb  oh and girls member the sunblock :P

825672367[/snapback]

Moms, dads, just a fan or whomever you may be, I am frankly getting sick and tired of the misunderstanding about the socalled "8th grade pitcher from RBS being called a b**ch. IT DID NOT HAPPEN!!!! What you thought you (whoever you are or heard it from) heard was a Monterey parent yell at the ump saying "Thats an illegal PITCH".

The mother of the 8th grader (I'm sure she is a nice woman) came stomping up to the consession to let the HS coach know that someone called her daughter a b**ch then continued to give angry looks at Monterey parents and myself... Ma'am, I am sorry for the misunderstanding (if you read these boards) but nothing could be farther from the truth about someone saying that too your daughter. As a matter of fact prior to the pitchers mother coming to the consession all talk was about how good her daughter is the be an 8th grader and how she will be tough to face the next 4 years.... THESE ARE THE FACTS, BELIEVE WHAT YOU MAY!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called up Ryan and told him about the love that was being passed around. He really appreciates it holiday. And to 1507......I AM NOT RYAN!! I think Ryan makes you all believe that because he just likes to have with you all, but really I'm the tennisguy, not Ryan. BTW holiday, who are you?? Just curious, I know alot of the people on here but that one eludes me.

And to 42 and 8 from HS....Ryan also said hey back. Just got done talking to him on the cell......I do want to wish everyone good luck the rest of the way, congratulations to Hermitage Springs, from what Ryan tells me you all just about pulled it off. It was a great run and you have nothing to be ashamed of.

I could not agree anymore. I sick of hearing about Monterey calling the RBS pitcher names. Thats a bunch of bull. Speaking of sportsmanship ask the RBS coach what his going to do if Monterey waves the bats up and down next year. Qoute " when we get our pitching down were going to hit them in the face". Yea thats spotsmanship. Oh what about the kid fron HS that kept telling Ashley to lick his tater. Seams to me you guys have a bunch of rude fans,coaches, and parents. If you dont know the facts dont post second hand info. Bad calls, get a rule book and read it. A defensive player has a right to make a play on the ball and not get ran over. Everyone is saying Monterey does not deserve to be district champs. Well they worked just as hard as every other team. They won you lost end of story.