Grace @ Baylor

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a SHOCK if Grace wins or even scores. I know they did last year but despite scoring three goals, Grace did not have alot of dangerous oppurtunites. I believe all three goals were on re-starts.

I see Baylor dominating this one. They are tough at every position. I don't think Jimmy will pull the dogs off if they score 2 or 3. He usually will put the young guys in up front but I bet he won't until he gets up by 4 to 5 goals.

I am not saying they will but if he can get five goals he will.

Carlos will be busy tonight. I don't think Grace's defense is strong enough to stop the Baylor attack.

This is just my opinion. I have been shocked before.

Baylor had the upper hand most of the game they kept Carlos very busy but couldnt find the back of the net. Graces goal was scored by Derek Honeycutt off an assist by Jake Cuzzort. I must say congrats the Grace Boys. They fought their way through the entire game.

PS- I guess Grace has shocked the civilized world twice now. Right mtnman?

Edited by Kilroy

It would be a SHOCK if Grace wins or even scores.  I know they did last year but despite scoring three goals, Grace did not have alot of dangerous oppurtunites.  I believe all three goals were on re-starts. 

I see Baylor dominating this one.  They are tough at every position.  I don't think Jimmy will pull the dogs off if they score 2 or 3. He usually will put the young guys in up front but I bet he won't until he gets up by 4 to 5 goals. 

I am not saying they will but if he can get five goals he will. 

Carlos will be busy tonight.  I don't think Grace's defense is strong enough to stop the Baylor attack.

This is just my opinion.  I have been shocked before.

825666742[/snapback]

HAHA!!