Best Freshmen in state

Soccerballer16

Yeah I heard that this 14 year old freshmen defender plays varsity for JPII I went to see him play and by far he is the best freshmen defender in the state. For MBA Iwent to see this freshmen named Alex S. and he is very taleneted, he is the best freshmen forward in the state. These two kids are going to be future players are going to be amazing when there sophmores, juniors, and seniors. The one that plays for JPII already looks like a Junior!!!!!

Yeah I heard that this 14 year old freshmen defender plays varsity for JPII I went to see him play and by far he is the best freshmen defender in the state.  For MBA Iwent to see this freshmen named Alex S. and he is very taleneted, he is the best freshmen forward in the state.  These two kids are going to be future players are going to be amazing when there sophmores, juniors, and seniors.  The one that plays for JPII already looks like a Junior!!!!!

825667155[/snapback]

those are some pretty bold statements kiddo, i don't really get how u come up with that bc u havent' seen all the freshmen in the state play so how can u say a statement that BOLD. thats just my question

Yeah I heard that this 14 year old freshmen defender plays varsity for JPII I went to see him play and by far he is the best freshmen defender in the state.  For MBA Iwent to see this freshmen named Alex S. and he is very taleneted, he is the best freshmen forward in the state.  These two kids are going to be future players are going to be amazing when there sophmores, juniors, and seniors.  The one that plays for JPII already looks like a Junior!!!!!

825667155[/snapback]

I think that they might be some of the best, but not the best in the state.

I think one of the best freshman in East Tennessee is definitely Ridge Carter. He is a freshman from Maryville that has managed to score about 11 or 12 goals this season against opponents like Knox West, South Doyle, and Science Hill. This Freshman is definitely capable of playing with the big boys. I also agree that Brandon Tarr is a great player, but we must not overlook the other ones just because they are not nationally ranked.

Soccerballer16, ive seen about 4 threads started by you about this freshman defender from jpII....I think that either this kid has thoroughly impressed you or you see him in the mirror every morning when you get up, if this kid is good then surely other ppl will begin to notice and comment themselves

A guy that is sure to be an up and coming star in A/AA is Matthew Waldrop who plays for CPA... This kid has been a much appreciated addition to the team this year and has already scored 16 goals.. He's got lightning speed, pro skills, and a shot that would put Pele to shame... Watch out for this guy thursday night against FRA because he will definitely be a key factor in this match....Even if they put Whitlock and Macdonald on this great forward, he'd still take both of them to the shed..

A guy that is sure to be an up and coming star in A/AA is Matthew Waldrop who plays for CPA... This kid has been a much appreciated addition to the team this year and has already scored 16 goals.. He's got lightning speed, pro skills, and a shot that would put Pele to shame... Watch out for this guy thursday night against FRA because he will definitely be a key factor in this match....Even if they put Whitlock and Macdonald on this great forward, he'd still take both of them to the shed..

825671038[/snapback]

wow sounds quite impressive buddy skills like a pro, and a shot that could put Pele to shame, i need to see this guy play if hes as good as you say he is, doe waldrop play club? and if so for what team?