District Tourney at Boyd

reaction

Well lets get some discussion on how this tourney is gonna come out..seems to be up in the air and anyone is capable of knocking the other team off on any given day..the team peaking at the right time right now would have to be grace comin goff a big win over baylor, and a district win over boyd last week..should be a good tourney.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like its shaped up to be Boyd vs Mcminn Central at 5 and then Sweetwater vs Grace at 7 on Tuesday...should be some good match ups..for the finals im gonna have to go with Boyd vs Grace...Grace is playing really well right now along with boyd..boyds offense has really stepped it up since the beginning of the year and are starting to find the net..lets hear ur thoughts people..i dont always hate on grace, grace golden eagle

i like the way grace thinks they already have the game won with swt i hope they keep thinking that... because they got a big suprise coming for them.... what people seem to forget is that swt won this game 2-0 the first time.... althought carlos will make excuses because he thinks hes the best when he really isnt... swt scored two beautiful goals.... the UNBEATABLE GRACE GOLDEN EAGLES didnt score any stinks huh grace.... you may say well boyd beat swt 7-1 true.... boyd was the better team that day but boyd were coming for round 2 and the outcome wont be say sweet so grace keep thinking the game is won... GO GRACE GOLDEN EAGLES....LOL

i cant wait to tuesday so i can see this awesome sweetwater team with my own eyes..u better not disappoint me b/c yall talk a lot..i dont think ayone on here from grace has said that they automatically win..i guess ur just assuming that...they have there own prediction just like i think grace will beat yall b/c they r playin good ball at the right time..but guess we will see tuesday.

i like the way grace thinks they already have the game won with swt i hope they keep thinking that... because they got a big suprise coming for them.... what people seem to forget is that swt won this game 2-0 the first time.... althought carlos will make excuses because he thinks hes the best when he really isnt... swt scored two beautiful goals.... the UNBEATABLE GRACE GOLDEN EAGLES didnt score any stinks huh grace.... you may say well boyd beat swt 7-1 true.... boyd was the better team that day but boyd were coming for round 2 and the outcome wont be say sweet so grace keep thinking the game is won... GO GRACE GOLDEN EAGLES....LOL

825667880[/snapback]

Yeah, I was saying Grace had the tourney wrapped up. I was talking about a 1-0 win for McMinn Central over Boyd. Just don't see that one happening. I think the Grace-SW game will be exciting. Grace by no means has the district wrapped up. Like I said before, Grace and SW got the tough draws in the tourney having to play one another then playing Boyd. I think Boyd got the good draw, and should have only one challenge, that being in the championship game against Grace or SW. Grace and SW will be a war. I think that if Grace and Boyd play again that it will be World War III, only because there is always bad blood between these two. If Boyd plays SW I see Boyd winning, just because how many of the last district titles has Boyd won? I'm not even gonna make a predicition about the Grace-SW, only to Kilroy though.

Cats on da prowl, cool it down man. Save it for the field, no one has questioned your manhood.

i like the way grace thinks they already have the      won with swt i hope they keep thinking that... because they got a big suprise coming for them.... what people seem to forget is that swt won this      2-0 the first time.... althought carlos will make excuses because he thinks hes the best when he really isnt... swt scored two beautiful goals.... the UNBEATABLE GRACE GOLDEN EAGLES didnt score any stinks huh grace.... you may say well boyd beat swt 7-1 true.... boyd was the better team that day but boyd were coming for round 2 and the outcome wont be say sweet so grace keep thinking the      is won... GO GRACE GOLDEN EAGLES....LOL

825667880[/snapback]

haha come on man...how long has it been since a grace player has posted anything on here at all? show me a ligit post of someone saying that Grace has the district wrapped up. dude, you really must just be trying to stir things up, because your comments are very inaccurate and uninformed. by the way little munchkin, Carlos IS one of the best around, and almost everyone in the area will agree (except for you). and from all that i heard the goals that sweetwater scored were crap goals. i heard that Grace ted the and had a huge shot advantage over SW and that they just got lucky by getting 2 in. who ever said that Grace was unbeatable? NO ONE! I am by no means saying that i guaruntee a grace win, but come on dude, grace is playing amazing right now by a huge comback win over a strong Boyd team and a HUGE win over Baylor that has only lost 2 to Chattannooga area teams in the last 7 years. who were those two losses to?? thats what i thought....GRACE!! so again i say that i hope you are just trying to be stupid and stir things up because your post is totally bogus...we will see who is laughing when you guys are having a LONG bus ride home to sweetwater

i predict a good between Grace and SW with grace comming out on top 2-1

i dont think that boyd will have much trouble with WV... Boyd wins 3-0

then a HUGE rematch and a great between rivals grace and boyd in the championship