District Tourney at Boyd

reaction

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this could really be a great tournament. If I was picking a final I would certainly have to go with Grace vs. Boyd, but I think anyone is capable of being there.

Central vs. Boyd-Boyd should come in as the favorite but this could be a closer game than most think. They played a very even match the first time with Boyd scoring in the last 15 minutes and Central having one cleared off the line just before the final whistle. The second leg should be just as exciting. Boyd is certainly playing well right now and will be tough to handle. Central's midfield, which is pretty good, will have to play well to make up for their anemic forwards. Prediction- Boyd 2-1.

Grace vs. Sweetwater- This seems to be the matchup everyone is anticipating. Unfortunatly I do not see it being very close. While Sweetwater has the better athletes, Grace is certainly the better side. Sweetwater is very unorganized and Grace will take advantage of that. The score will be close but the game will not. Prediction- Grace 4-2. By the way, Grace's goalie, while apt to making strange errors, is one of the better ones in the area.

Again these predictions basically spell out why the favorites should win but anyone who really knows the game will tell you that this could be a great tournament. It shouldn't surprise anyone to see Sweetwater or McMinn Central in the finals. We will see how it turns out. Good luck boys.

hahaha ok....everybody....i am apologizing on behalf of Cats On Da Prowl...he spoke for himself..not for the rest of the team...sorry guys...he's the only one thinks what he said...haha...the REALITY is that it's going to be a very close game AND Grace is playin great ball right now...it should be pretty even..if Grace is shooting well..unlike they did at our last match..then we definately have our work cut out for us...good luck to you los, JD, Dave..and may the best team win.....

Grace/Sweetwater is going to be a good game. Sweetwater will come out with a win though. Either way, Boyd is playing too good for either one of these teams to present a problem for them. I see Boyd going deep into the state tournament and suprising a lot of people. Good luck Boyd, show them how to play ball!!!

Grace/Sweetwater is going to be a good game. Sweetwater will come out with a win though. Either way, Boyd is playing too good for either one of these teams to present a problem for them. I see Boyd going deep into the state tournament and suprising a lot of people. Good luck Boyd, show them how to play ball!!!

825668707[/snapback]

Boyd is playing too good? Didn't that Boyd team get beat last week by one of those teams? Right now, Grace is playing too good for everyone else, with wins over Boyd and Baylor. But in all reality, there is no such things as the team who is playing too good to get beat.

ok guys im sorry about the comments.... didnt mean it... just in my OPIONION i didnt think anyone was giving sweetwater a chance... sorry to all the grace fans and to my teammates...anyways this should be a great game and it stinks that the loser is sent home.... grace is playing very good ball right now.... they beat boyd and baylor to very good teams... it is gonna take our best game to beat grace again but good luck to both teams and may the best team win.....

Edited by Cats on da Prowl