Farragut vs. south doyle

URwrong

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mat Ramsey pitched a gutsy game tonight. He had South Doyle's # most of the night. Only errors kept SD in it. Cody Brown had a game breaking Home Run, David Reynolds had 2 BIG doubles, Clay Ivy had a strong night & Rob Catapano came in to close the game in the 7th striking out 2 of 3 batters to shut them down. Great Game with a Fantastic (and well behaved crowd)!!

And if Farragut hits the ball the way they can, they can beat about anyone in the state. Same for Collierville, Houston, Halls, etc. Not much of a point. Anyway, I'd say Farragut had the upper hand even though Tony will not be able to start. South Doyle would have been the clear underdog if Tony was able to play, but since Tony can't play, its closer, but I think Farragut has the history of stepping up when it matters and I don't think its going to abandon them tomorrow night. Farragut wins 6-3.

825668209[/snapback]

6-3. Great guess. Well at least I had Farragut's lead of 3 right.

Mat Ramsey pitched a gutsy game tonight. He had South Doyle's # most of the night. Only errors kept SD in it. Cody Brown had a game breaking Home Run, David Reynolds had 2 BIG doubles, Clay Ivy had a strong night & Rob Catapano came in to close the game in the 7th striking out 2 of 3 batters to shut them down.  Great Game with a Fantastic (and well behaved crowd)!!

825669193[/snapback]

wow south doyle fans werent a bunch of load mouths... amen to that....