Any games within 30 minutes of Martin?

Gerry Bertier

I was wondering if there were any district tournaments that are taking place near Martin today? I want to get out and watch some good high school baseball but I don't know where the tourney are being held this year.

825668689[/snapback]

Hey, Gerry, fellow UTM Alum, come on down to Jackson (actually about 55 minutes away) and watch USJ vs Fayette Academy at 7 or even come earlier and watch JCS vs Adamsville first. USJ has a fine facility and for $5, we'll even let you in. thumb

Hey, Gerry, fellow UTM Alum, come on down to Jackson (actually about 55 minutes away) and watch USJ vs Fayette Academy at 7 or even come earlier and watch JCS vs Adamsville first.  USJ has a fine facility and for $5, we'll even let you in.  thumb

825668700[/snapback]

Yeah I would do that but I don't want to go to far cause I got finals tomorrow and I need to study. But I might think about it, I have wanted to see USJ play this year, I hear their team is loaded.

Yeah I would do that but I don't want to go to far cause I got finals tomorrow and I need to study. But I might think about it, I have wanted to see USJ play this year, I hear their team is loaded.

825668702[/snapback]

Understand....let us know when you are free this week and we'll keep you posted on game times.

District 10AAA Tournament action in Paris tonight.

Clarksville vs Northwest - first game not sure what time

Clarksville one of the top teams in the state.

Henry Co vs Dickson - This should be a good one. Game at 7:00

Last meeting went to 8 innings Dickson won 1-0.

I was wondering if there were any district tournaments that are taking place near Martin today? I want to get out and watch some good high school baseball but I don't know where the tourney are being held this year.

825668689[/snapback]

The District 13AA tournament is over in Troy (weather permitting). Dyer County has a fine team this year, as usual.