Pick The Winners

Redtwin

Pick your winners for each round and give a score for the finals. I'll post mine the day of the playoffs.

Date: Friday, May 13th 2005

Divison I Semi-final #1 (Spears Stadium): 5:00 PM - McCallie vs. CBHS/Webb Bell Buckle Winner

Division I Semi-final #2 (Soccer Field): 6:30 PM - MUS vs. MBA

Division II Semi-final #1 (Spears Stadium): 7:00 PM - Ravenwood vs. West Knoxville

Division II Semi-final #2 (Spears Stadium): 9:00 PM - Cordova-Lausanne vs. Franklin

Date: Saturday, May 4th, 2005

Location: Hospitality Room in the Sports and Activities Center

Coaches Meeting: 9:00 AM

Date: Saturday, May 14th, 2005

Division II Championship Game (Spears Stadium): 12:00 PM

Division I Championship Game (Spears Stadium): 3:00 PM

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yet agsin D2 does not matter  :D . MUS 11 McCallie 7

825669655[/snapback]

thats quite a bold statement. i wouldn't under estimate ravenwood. as i recall they only lost to MBA (a big 3 team) 7-5. D2 has come a long way. as a D2 player i don't appreciate being treated as second class. of course i could be misreading your statement.

No he doesn't. But Kappy, if you wanna get some friends in college maybe you could get  away from your computer every now and then.

825670633[/snapback]

Henry, you cut me to the core. But all the real friends I need are electronic, right? Right?...

I'm so ronery....

No he doesn't. But Kappy, if you wanna get some friends in college maybe you could get  away from your computer every now and then.

825670633[/snapback]

Oh he does! He's currently posting under the names Andys2136, Laxative and Brentwood29 and picking MUS in each case. Don't let these posters tell you otherwise. It's that crafty Troy Kemp.