Giles County vs. Loretto

selig42

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loretto Wins 1-0. I wasn't at the game, but there was a controversial balk call that was reversed. All right Giles fans, and players: let the whining begin!!!!!!!!!!!

825668907[/snapback]

yep, loretto comes away with another one, and yes there was a reversed balk call but it was the right call, we hit the ball all night but we just couldnt find holes, but we still come away with the W, wesley gobble with the win, mark lamm with the save. the district MVP Petty went 1-3 and that call was close it was a grounder to short stop, dont sound too much like a mvp to me.

yep, loretto comes away with another one, and yes there was a reversed balk call but it was the right call, we hit the ball all night but we just couldnt find holes, but we still come away with the W, wesley gobble with the win, mark lamm with the save. the district MVP Petty went 1-3 and that call was close it was a grounder to short stop, dont sound too much like a mvp to me.

825668934[/snapback]

All i have to say is that giles said wesley wasnt anything but couldnt prove their statement . they couldnt even hit his knuckleball. sick sick knuckleball. i love it

its so hard to catch and even harder to hit . loretto takes a well deserved win away from giles at home i love it when the number 1 seed falls

Thanks for the reports, everyone. Page travels to Pulaski tomorrow for the 5:00 game. I guess the district is really balanced as both the #1 and #2 seeds fall to the loser's bracket. Can either team come back to win it all? We'll see who survives tomorrow.

I have to say, This year has got to be the most even district. I would be affraid to try to pick any team for any day, Its up in the air. Big game for tom. will be Lorretto @ Fairvegas, winner advances to the region (I think....) Good Luck everyone! (Exept maybe Lorretto :D )

Loretto Wins 1-0. I wasn't at the game, but there was a controversial balk call that was reversed. All right Giles fans, and players: let the whining begin!!!!!!!!!!!

825668907[/snapback]

No whinning here we just got beat. The umpires did not cost us the game we just could not get the hits we needed to win. The pitcher from Loretto pitched a great game. The umpires made a good game a joke with at least a 30 min. delay in the bottom of the 7th. They had no clue what to do till coach Lamm showed them the rule book. They need to work on what position to be in on a 3 man crew. They were out of position several times. P.S. Why was coach Lamms hair blond did he lose a bet.

2 reversed calls in one-half of an inning? The very last inning? An hour's worth of delays from these 2 calls? We lost, but there's no way you can say that was fair. Imagine they reversed 2 calls on you in the last inning of district tournament, then you lost 1-0. No matter what you say, you'd be pretty upset off. Oh and by the way, Loretto's team can talk just about any way they want to anybody. I think they need to learn a good deal of respect......... I'm sure coach Smith would love to give ya'll a lesson.:)