Music City Tournament

Redtwin

The tourney this weekend went really well.  Music City had a very good turnout in terms of numbers of players, and we won all of our games.  We beat Birmingham and Louisville pretty handily.  We beat Southern Empire by a handful, and we capped off the weekend with a 12-3 victory over the Flying Elvises.  Great weather both days, and lots of good lax.  Music City played well as a whole.  Highlights for Nashville were Cory in goal, good team d, Kenny/Clapp/Clint at the faceoff x, and some impressive offense by Spears, Clint, Nate and several others.  Matt McIntosh also made his first tournament since graduating high school.  The party Friday night was also a blast.  Thanks to Jenner, Spears, and Clapp for getting everything together.  Hopefully, we can get some more games lined up this summer.

825680229[/snapback]

there is an e in corey, get it right layton

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now wonder at the result then... I kid Ron, I kid. 

But seriously, Ron''s so old now I'm surprised his creaking bones can still hobble all the way around the arc without tweaking a tendon or something.

Oh, did I mention, Ron I'll be seeing you in Summer League.

825680840[/snapback]

Kappy, I am here at work speaking for Ron, and he would like to remind you he is only 26 years of age....His so called prime....