Ashley Elrod strikes out 28 in game.

hawksoftball

Great game for the Lady Cougars who have really rallied after the loss of their ace Ashley Myatt.Senior Lacey McDonough and freshman Stacey Dampf have done a tremendous job on the hill.Look out for Stacey next season.With her great speed and a little more confidence she will be awesome.

Ashley Elrod struck out 28 in one of the best high school softball games ever.  Both teams played their hearts out and both teams deserved to win.  It is one of those games all the girls envolved will remember for a long time.

825670521[/snapback]

seems like dickson is always involved in games like that....last year, with a little more on the line than this game, they played 11 innings in a 1-0 win over Brentwood in the Sectionals. Hope Elrod's arm doesnt fall off...she will need it when she plays Beech or probably wilson Central

seems like dickson is always involved in games like that....last year, with a little more on the line than this game, they played 11 innings in a 1-0 win over Brentwood in the Sectionals. Hope Elrod's arm doesnt fall off...she will need it when she plays Beech or probably wilson Central

825670841[/snapback]

I have always heard that your arm receives no damage after throwing that many pitches,or two to thre games in one day,I think that is a bunch of bull ,anyone agree or disagree?

I have always heard that your arm receives no damage after throwing that many pitches,or two to thre games in one day,I think that is a bunch of bull ,anyone agree or disagree?

825670985[/snapback]

Two games a day is probably fine , you could even do three as long as they are not back to back days over and over. Any more than that and you are flirting with injury. The pitchers that are throwing five and six games a day are risking it, overuse injuries will start to show up , if not now , in the near future.