Travel Teams

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wrong - the 16U Xtreme Edge played 18U last weekend  in Franklin and there was a Dodgers team in it but they were put out early - the Edge went undefeated - sorry I was wrong

825704509[/snapback]

Darn I can't stand liars..........."We played in a tournament with the Xtreme Edge, but we didn't get to play them because they got put out before we did."........hhhmmm.....Sounds like somebodys trying to make them sound like there a really good team and when they got put out before the Edge...........I guess there not the best team after all......... :unsure:;)

Just a thought, but is it possible that, just maybe, there are more than one team out there named Xtreme Edge? If you guys would just think, before you type, you might realize that the Dodgers have done nothing to spark the kind of animousity that seems to plague this thread. They are proud of the season they had. Period. If you are playing for a team that doesn't make you proud, then your problem may lie there, but don't ridacule a team because they are proud of their accomplishments. With words like "hate" being thrown around, you would start to believe that there is more going on here than a simple discussion over who is the best travel team. I wonder if you have been beaten by the Dodgers, or do you know some of the Dodgers and foster a bit of jealousy? There appears to be underlying issues with several of you. I hope you find a team that gets you excited and then you can understand what these girls have to be so proud of.

Just a thought, but is it possible that, just maybe, there are more than one team out there named Xtreme Edge?  If you guys would just think, before you type, you might realize that the Dodgers have done nothing to spark the kind of animousity that seems to plague this thread.  They are proud of the season they had. Period.  If you are playing for a team that doesn't make you proud, then your problem may lie there, but don't ridacule a team because they are proud of their accomplishments.  With words like "hate" being thrown around, you would start to believe that there is more going on here than a simple discussion over who is the best travel team.  I wonder if you have been beaten by the Dodgers, or do you know some of the Dodgers and foster a bit of jealousy?  There appears to be underlying issues with several of you.  I hope you find a team that gets you excited and then you can understand what these girls have to be so proud of.

825704793[/snapback]

Hey dandy - did not mean to get your dander up - was not trying to do anything - just providing some info - sorry

Darn I can't stand liars..........."We played in a tournament with the Xtreme Edge, but we didn't get to play them because they got put out before we did."........hhhmmm.....Sounds like somebodys trying to make them sound like there a really good team and when they got put out before the Edge...........I guess there not the best team after all......... :D  :D

825704541[/snapback]

actually the 16u edge went undefeted in the whole tournement actually may i add 18u! the edge and the cruisers played in the championship and the edge won!

Darn I can't stand liars..........."We played in a tournament with the Xtreme Edge, but we didn't get to play them because they got put out before we did."........hhhmmm.....Sounds like somebodys trying to make them sound like there a really good team and when they got put out before the Edge...........I guess there not the best team after all......... :D  :D

825704541[/snapback]

That was 18u, The Dodgers talking on here are 16u!! :(

Sounds like somebody doesn't know who they've played and who they haven't played..........Bad part is you are part of the team and if a 14U Xtreme Edge team got put out before you and your playing 16U, then they are pretty brave to even be playing in the 16U tournaments........Takes alot of guts to play 16U and your players are 14U.........Quit picking on the little kids and step up to the big leagues......

825704494[/snapback]

it wasnt 14under b/c i knew a girl on the team..well..we played her in Highschool. & btw 14unders aint "little kids"..& we do play in the big leagues.

825704541[/snapback]

Well i cant stand ppl that dont know what they are talking about. Last weeked that was the 18under Diamond Dodgers. 16under Dodgers were in Ohio. And uh sry. We are a really good team & the Xtreme Edge 16under did get put out b4 we could play em in both tournys like i said. :(:D