Flourishing New Team!

Cumberland COunty is quickly becoming a girls high school basketball power!! And Head coach Tim SMith has put together an awesome young AAU program. The program is really a smart idea: getting girls form around the county playing together as early as tean year olds. Speaking of ten year olds that's the cumberland team that's surprising people. This brand new team led by a young coaching stand out from Cumberland University, has already got a win in this year's SPRING FLING tournament in Lebanon. They May not be state champs, but for a brand new team they're pretty darn good!! :P

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cumberland COunty is quickly becoming a girls high school basketball power!! And Head coach Tim SMith has put together an awesome young AAU program. The program is really a smart idea: getting girls form around the county playing together as early as tean year olds. Speaking of ten year olds that's the cumberland team that's surprising people. This brand new team led by a young coaching stand out from Cumberland University, has already got a win in this year's SPRING FLING tournament in Lebanon. They May not be state champs, but for a brand new team they're pretty darn good!!  :P

825671149[/snapback]

I saw the Blue Angels 16u play at Kingston/Roan State in the substate tourney. :) They were impressive. B) The younger players blended well with the Jrs and Srs. :D

Edited by jimbo44

I saw the Blue Angels 16u play at Kingston/Roan State in the substate tourney.  :)  They were impressive. B) The younger players blended well with the Jrs and Srs. ;)

825671251[/snapback]

I"m tellin ya man! Cumberland County Womens basketball is the real deal! Coach Smith is an absolute genius with our high school team, and the idea of forming these girls as a team early in their careers is sensational. Look out for the Lady Jets in years to come!!!! :P

If you all are talking about the Extreme you're underestimating the blue angels. The Angels lost to the Extreme by only 5 points!!! I've looked at the schedule for this weekends tourney, and I stand by my prediction that the 10u Blue Angels will sweep through this tourney! Now, just agree with me everyone!!! thumb

The Tennessee Xtreme was the runner-up at the AAU 10u State not the Extreme. We have not played the Blue Angles this year and will not be in Murfreesboro this weekend but will be in Pigeon Forge.

825678647[/snapback]

OK that's just a misunderstanding, but the anglesare still an up and coming team!!! thumb