BA vs USN

nickforte4261

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit complaining USN i play for bga and yall are just as bad as ba if not worse all u have is Snow. quit crying that ba didnt dominate the game and yall should have one because they put the ball in the net more than yall and thats all that matters and if i remember correct ba help ryan 2 a 1-0 game nto that i thinkg they will do it again but give em some credit.

Okay first of all one of the calls you are arguing should have been a PK, the other one however was not a foul the BA defender simply beat your guy to the ball, sure he used a little body, but this is high level soccer bud get used to it.

And you say that you are the better, but i simply must ask you, are you playing next week?

I think the best team won, that is my biased opinion.

You guys have strong talent, but do not play as a team at all and you played right into BA's game last night. You let their defense make plays and began pushing your players up in the attack which is exactly what BA wants and then they caught you with quick counters, that is their game and it worked last night. Good luck to ya'll next year.

825673099[/snapback]

you have a very liberal interpretation of using a little body... and by the way, hs generally and this game in particular was / is not particularly "high level soccer".

secondly, no one ever blamed the game on the refs. their poor performance, which on that night did not cut both sides evenly, was simply mentioned as one factor that played a role in determining the outcome of that game. furthermore, as much as you contend that the traditional cop out for a losing team is to point to the refs, the equally typical response for a team that knows that they got away with one is to point to the scoreboard and engage in infantile taunting about their more worthy opponents having gone home early.

i did not see enough of either team this season to say definitively who is the better team, but on that night in that game, it is absolutely laughable to contend that BA was the better team as any honest spectator (or player) will admit.

there was no playing into BA's game on that night, USN ran straight over them until the final few minutes when they committed their entire team to offense. the ONLY time that BA was capable of countering was when the entire team was forward. with the exception of the fifteen minutes in the first half, during which they played a more straightforward attacking game, controlled the ball through the midfield a bit and looked better than at any other point in the game (dare i say it? they even looked good) BA offensively could do nothing even using their vaunted counter-attacking style.

BA got lucky. They will need to be at least equally lucky to pull the upset on FRHS. Earlier I wished them success in this match. This board has since gotten nasty enough that im not sure that i still do. It saddens me to see "nickforte," whom i do not know personally, but whose posts have generally been both intelligent and interesting descend to this level of factual inadequacy, though i suppose that excess in self-defense is less offensive than other types.

Edited by goo

Quit complaining USN i play for bga and yall are just as bad as ba if not worse all u have is Snow. quit crying that ba didnt dominate the game and yall should have one because they put the ball in the net more than yall and thats all that matters and if i remember correct ba help ryan 2  a 1-0 game nto that i thinkg they will do it again but give em some credit.

825673525[/snapback]

first off, there is a difference between complaining and integrating what began as relatively inoffensive lamentation into a post that gives an account of the game. it has been admitted by both posters whom i presume you are attacking that usn had chances to make sure that the scoreboard accurately reflected the flow of play and failed to do so.

as for credit. i will and have followed the adage "give credit where credit is due." i have given BA credit for somehow withstanding forty solid minutes of constant attack. i have also said that they played fifteen minutes of good offense in the first half. to that i will explicitly add my "congratulations" for capitalizing on the few chances that they had. those are really the only things for which the BA side deserves credit. they were thoroughly and undeniably outplayed, regardless of whether they finished the ball more frequently, and to say anything else would, instead of "giving them credit" as you suggest, be lying to you and anyone else who reads this thread.

as for the contention that "usn is just as bad as ba"...i mean, honestly, you insult both sides with this statement. neither team is "bad." you come off as incredibly condescending and win no friends for your school or your team, which you identify in your post.

finally, the contention that any team depends entirely on a single player is ludicrous. in singling out snow as the only decent player on the usn team, you unfairly and ignorantly overlook outgoing senior thomas hoover and a very talented corps of sophomores in hannasch, carter, and thompson, along with many other solid players.

"Quit complaining USN i play for bga and yall are just as bad as ba if not worse all u have is Snow. quit crying that ba didnt dominate the game and yall should have one because they put the ball in the net more than yall and thats all that matters and if i remember correct ba help ryan 2 a 1-0 game nto that i thinkg they will do it again but give em some credit."

oh boy you play for BGA? you guys are lucky we didn't get 10 more minutes because we would have won that game vs. you guys, you guys got completely stomped second half, something I wasn't expecting from such a so called "powerhouse" team

and snow is not our whole team, sure he did roll past your fat defender who got tired but he didn't score did he? check the box score, that's like me saying that jonathon white is your whole team, would you be offended if i said that?

i know you country boys have better arguments than that

"Quit complaining USN i play for bga and yall are just as bad as ba if not worse all u have is Snow. quit crying that ba didnt dominate the game and yall should have one because they put the ball in the net more than yall and thats all that matters and if i remember correct ba help ryan 2  a 1-0 game nto that i thinkg they will do it again but give em some credit."

oh boy you play for BGA? you guys are lucky we didn't get 10 more minutes because we would have won that game vs. you guys, you guys got completely stomped second half, something I wasn't expecting from such a so called "powerhouse" team

and snow is not our whole team, sure he did roll past your fat defender who got tired but he didn't score did he? check the box score, that's like me saying that jonathon white is your whole team, would you be offended if i said that?

i know you country boys have better arguments than that

825674672[/snapback]

I wouldnt really be offended since i know that we have won over half of our games without Jonathon. nicw try though.

And about the whole ten more min thing. Maybe you could have won, the only problem is that a game is 80 min long. you got two shots the whole game, the first bounce off the post and the second was that rebound being scored. You lost. your only region win is against SAS.

Stop crying your season is over and both BA and BGA are still playing.