My A-AA RANKINGS

kick4pat

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a young team Zizou. I think they lose 5 seniors, and are loaded with sophomores and freshman. The JV played well and had a big win against Oak Ridge and tied Farragut. They lost two games in Kingsport, largely in part due to not caring. I think last year's team was a little more experienced, but this team has surprised a lot of people, including me. They will have to play very well beat a good Seymour team and get a chance to play CAK..

Lenior City has no reason being number 3 in the state when they were beat by the number 5 team, Station Camp deserves # 3.

Well, Kick4pat we clearly know who u play for. Lc did lose to staioncamp. No beatin around the bush there. But I can tell u as a player that the game was not taken to importance like it should have been. Being a player I remember the game. Everyone was very soar from the following games. Right now Lenior City is 18-3-1. With a 10 game wining streak. We are a very young team, and had to come to gethier over the course of the season. Lc played a pitiful game against staion camp. If put on the field with them tonight. Lc would take the win by 2-3.

Guest LCStriker
Lenior City has no reason being number 3 in the state when they were beat by the number 5 team, Station Camp deserves # 3.

Well, Kick4pat we clearly know who u play for. Lc did lose to staioncamp. No beatin around the bush there. But I can tell u as a player that the game was not taken to importance like it should have been. Being a player I remember the game. Everyone was very soar from the following games. Right now Lenior City is 18-3-1. With a 10 game wining streak. We are a very young team, and had to come to gethier over the course of the season. Lc played a pitiful game against staion camp. If put on the field with them tonight. Lc would take the win by 2-3.

825673832[/snapback]

I though it was just that we lost to LA, and station camp beat LA right???

I am turning into a  punk on this stupid site. I hope BigGExpress doesn't regulate on me  <_<

825673935[/snapback]

I think we both need to admit we are addicted. But I can justify it because I am a moderator and I HAVE to be on here... right?

I'll hopefully save the "regulation" for Thursday night! We need to get by Loudon first. LCsoccer, who would you compare them to that we have played. Also, what was the shot count in the LC Loudon game? Did they really only have 4 shots and score 3?

Guest LCStriker
LCStirker when LA played station camp they played a man down from five min in the game.  Just thought you should know :D

825674046[/snapback]

LA did or Stationcamp did?

LA played a man down

Zizou i don't know if you talking about me about the excuses comment. But what i said was you shouldn't use fluke games and off days as excuses.. Obvisouly playing 10-11 for 70 min. of the game will make a big difference.... And lastly i don't play for LA..