Coach of the year

cyclones_nightmare

i agree because the coach should get the award for how much passion and drive they put into coaching a team and espically how the team helps the coach out too. thumb

825674069[/snapback]

Coach Lingerfelt has more passion and drive for his team then anybody I know. He has gave up alot of time with his family because he loves this sport. He is very good to his team. Now I'm not taking anything away from the Johnson County coach but, if a meeting is changed everybody should be called. So on that note I say to Coach Lingerfelt and his team take it all the way. Good Luck and I'm sure your girls would love to bring back a state tittle to Unicoi County.....

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it is nice to be noticed for what you do for your team; but if you are doing it for the right reasons that recognition doesn't matter. Do you know you have done what is right, what is best for your team; then that is the point that matters. I think people get too worked up over awards and recognition. Don't get me wrong they are nice; but look at what the real perspective is; helping/teaching your team and taking them to the next level.