Dyersburg?

markingback08

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyersburg? I hear they're pretty good this year..solid all the way around..but i want to know if they have any weakness or if you could tell me anythin about them

-thanks

825673939[/snapback]

Not many.....well ANY that I remember! Lots of speed and accuracy up front, solid in the mid and defensive third......Drew Mallard likes to keep an empty net.......good luck!!

thumb thumb thumb

Dyersburg's team is solid all around but their defense is suspect to make mistakes at crucial times

825675485[/snapback]

if this is sean-you haven't been at enough games to make that statement and if this if kirk -ur in big trouble mister!!

i did not make that statement, but i do know that there are not many weaknesses in the few games that i saw. i think that bartlett will have a tough time getting the ball past mallard (thats if they can 1st get through that pesky defence of theirs). im going to go ahead and make my prediction for the nite. Dburg 2 Bartlett 1

i did not make that statement, but i do know that there are not many weaknesses in the few games that i saw. i think that bartlett will have a tough time getting the ball past mallard (thats if they can 1st get through that pesky defence of theirs). im going to go ahead and make my prediction for the nite.      Dburg 2 Bartlett 1

825675703[/snapback]

well..your prediction couldn't of been more wrong..bartlett 3 d-burg 0!

Bartlett. We had one of our worse games of the year.  Yall had one of your best and we still looked even on the field.  Yall had all the bounces fall your way.  All 3 goals were lucky bounces.  Our team is full of juniors and we will be back next year.

825676466[/snapback]

Our best..HA..that was just an ok game..and i don't really know how you can say it was all luck. I mean its not like we didn't have control over the ball almost the entire 2nd half..but you say what you want..just look at the final thumb

Bartlett. We had one of our worse games of the year.  Yall had one of your best and we still looked even on the field.  Yall had all the bounces fall your way.  All 3 goals were lucky bounces.  Our team is full of juniors and we will be back next year.

825676466[/snapback]

lucky bounces?? haha, so that second goal our forward launched from out of the box didnt hook into the upper 90 far post over ur goalies reach? cuz thats what i saw...

we didnt have one of our best games, that was just an okay game, and we dominated yal possession wise, so don't even call that even

Okay Bartlett, you had your lucky 90 min. I would put our best 11 up against yours any day. You scored 3 goals on our defense..... congrats!!! NOT, we usually give one a game through lucky bounce but that game was the biggest joke ive ever played. If you try and say you beat our team all over the field your welcome to come up to dyersburg and do it again whenever you like.... sound good?

Okay Bartlett, you had your lucky 90 min.  I would put our best 11 up against yours any day.  You scored 3 goals on our defense..... congrats!!! NOT, we usually give one a game through lucky bounce but that game was the biggest joke ive ever played.  If you try and say you beat our team all over the field your welcome to come up to dyersburg and do it again whenever you like.... sound good?

825677762[/snapback]

first off..its 80 mins thumb ..second of all your only excuse is lucky bounces when in fact the first goal was a corner kick near post that we placed into the back of the net(not many bounces on that) and the second goal was a great shot third goal you could say was lucky bounce but i would put that on your defense b/c the ball was bouncing in your box they should of got it out...why do you think we don't schedule you? b/c yall aren't very good..and a lil quote from one of our defenders (#31) "it felt like we were playing a rec co-ed team b/c half there team needs training bras..and if you don't get the joke..half your team has man boobs"