Next year for the Brothers

lax78

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How big is their senior lineup this year? who starts and will be leaving?

825674971[/snapback]

They are loosing their starting goalie, with a very respectable JV goalie coming up, 2 out of their 3 starting defense, as well as their first line middies. They have plenty of longpoles who can fill the holes down low, and their middies should be fine seeing how their second line was all juniors and some of their second line picking up all state honors. What does everyone think?

I dont understand y everyone thinks the brothers defense was so bad and how everyone says that Taylor carried the CBHS team. If that was true then y did they have three poles on the All-State Teams. Their defense wasn't that bad and Taylor really wasn't has impressive as everyone says he was.

I dont understand y everyone thinks the brothers defense was so bad and how everyone says that Taylor carried the CBHS team. If that was true then y did they have three poles on the All-State Teams. Their defense wasn't that bad and Taylor really wasn't has impressive as everyone says he was.

825675562[/snapback]

CBHS had a good overall defense, with the slides coming at the right time. Taylor was good, but not great. I was not too impressed with CBHS as a whole team though. They will probably be decent next year, but after a few lucky games both the players and the fans will think they are All-World, capable of beating everyone, only to be dominated 100% in the tournament.

CBHS had a good overall defense, with the slides coming at the right time. Taylor was good, but not great. I was not too impressed with CBHS as a whole team though. They will probably be decent next year, but after a few lucky games both the players and the fans will think they are All-World, capable of beating everyone, only to be dominated 100% in the tournament.

825675566[/snapback]

I heard that taylor just missed all american by one or two votes....