seymour vs loudon

seymourbsbll19

I think it depends on who pitches for SHS and how good they are early. We all know about Loudon's pitching but I'm not sure how they are with the sticks. Just like in the AC game, I think the team that jumps ahead first should likely win if pitching holds up.

ATRO

Without Aaron on the mound Loudon has no chance. Loudon's hitting is terrible and its sad that a team like Loudon has a great chance to go all the way to state just because they have a stud like Aaron. The format needs to be changed for the playoffs, with something like the college format where you play a three game series.

Without Aaron on the mound Loudon has no chance.  Loudon's hitting is terrible and its sad that a team like Loudon has a great chance to go all the way to state just because they have a stud like Aaron.  The format needs to be changed for the playoffs, with something like the college format where you play a three game series.

825676964[/snapback]

well so much for loudons hitting to be terrible. it sad that loudon beat the dog out of a team even when mr aaron was not pitching. i think that all of you all have underestimated how strong of a team loudon is. i hope that you have realized your mistake and corrected it