LC vs. CAK

ah20

True G. To PF I say be careful what you wish for. Secondly the red was given to Singleton(#1) at the stopper position. I didn't see it, but the ref said he "struck" an opponent. His presence will surely be missed. IF we lose tonight, it will not be on lack of effort. I think the boys are ready to play and I know you will have your boys doing the same. This is a different kind of rivalry game..respect. I HOPE no one gets hurt, and I'd give anything to be able to be out there tonight..

Good luck & I'll see you there! By the way, the suedes will be there, and you my friend have upset thousands of LC'ers with your shoe sale comment :) (Not sure how many people actually live in LC)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEt's hope the weather holds. Good soccer all across East TN tonight! We don't want a repeat of 2003's region title game..  :)

825677663[/snapback]

i tried to come to that game and it started storming. so then i went to the farragut bearden game so i didnt waste my gas driving to knox for no reason..

Ahhh, it will be touch and go all night.  I LIVE on doppler on game days.  (In between posting of course) 

I have a feeling it will be like 2003.  (Though I did like the outcome of that region final better than 2004).

825677812[/snapback]

i think im bad luck at these events...2003 i tried to come, it poured..2004 i didnt come..it didnt do crap.. now i try and come and its gonna pour B)

You are bad luck reaction. It was cloudy, but it''s cleared off and God is smiling down on us here in LC :D . I'm not a doppler nerd like BigG, so I don't have live feed via satellite waiting on my TV or desktop. I'd prefer to talk about 2004 final rather than 2003 hehe B)

Edited by lcsoccer

while i havent seen CAK play, i have witnessed LC play. LC is a very talented team but sometimes they do let their emotions take over. I love their fight for the game but for their sake i hope they dont go over board. from what i hear on here, CAK will make LC pay if the dont play like they are capable of. should be a great one and i just wish i could attend it. good luck to both teams.

Edited by MaVsSoCkR3