LC vs. CAK

ah20

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lenoir City gave us a very clean very hard fought match. They played with the UTMOST class, and never gave up. Things just clicked well for us, and it didn't seem that LC could get in a groove. They have a lot of talent, and should not be underrated. You have not seen the end of LC.

Good luck at sectionals, LC.

Lenoir City gave us a very clean very hard fought match.  They played with the UTMOST class, and never gave up.  Things just clicked well for us, and it didn't seem that LC could get in a groove.  They have a lot of talent, and should not be underrated.  You have not seen the end of LC. 

Good luck at sectionals, LC.

825678162[/snapback]

i agree 100% it was a great clean game that u just enjoy playing, lenor city gave it their hardest but things didn't fall their way. BEST THING THAT HAPPENED ALL NIGHT THOUGH was me being able to meat Mitch, and he was everything i expected, a great guy mitch is, mitch i enjoyed meeting and talking to you and hopefully we will meet again sometime soon, in the meantime good luck in college soccer buddy. and meeting you was my pleasure tonight my friend, not urs, oh and G meister and all u other guys out there better not say anything about this post