LC vs. CAK

ah20

Hopefully I'll be there tomorrow to see u guys play asian invasion. Thanks for the kind words. I wasn't THAT good, I was just surrounded by good teammates. KInd of like you, except you actually are good. By the way how did you learn to flip? That was sweet my friend. Nic pic in the paper. Take it easy on them lol..

Edited by lcsoccer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully I'll be there tomorrow to see u guys play asian invasion. Thanks for the kind words. I wasn't THAT good, I was just surrounded by good teammates. KInd of like you, except you actually are good. By the way how did you learn to flip? That was sweet my friend. Nic pic in the paper. Take it easy on them lol..

825678929[/snapback]

um G meister you wish but no, i kinda taught myself how to do that in my backyard one day then i thought it would make a good celebration after a goal so i tried it against maryville after a scored and everyone liked it, i don't like to do it b/c people see it as a cocky thing, but i don't do it for that, its just really cool, i wasn't planning on doin it but the fans were calling for it so i thought i would pull it out of my bag of tricks, i hope it didn't offend or appear too show-offy to you, mitch, or any of the lc guys

HAHA I can imagine G-UNIT trying a flip (That's your new name) That was awesome man. I didn't think it was cocky. You backed it up ..so thats all that matters. Think I should try it on a trampoline..?

825678971[/snapback]

haha r u nimble?? if so then u might wanna try it, but a trampoline isn't a big enough space, u need momentum and a large area, good luck, don't hurt urself bud

HAHA I can imagine G-UNIT trying a flip (That's your new name) That was awesome man. I didn't think it was cocky. You backed it up ..so thats all that matters. Think I should try it on a trampoline..?

825678971[/snapback]

oh and g-unit did try it once in practice when he scored a pk, he about broke his neck and he didn't even get close, yup sorry g but it was pretty darn sad, but i have to give some credit because he is an old man, well old-er

oh and g-unit did try it once in practice when he scored a pk, he about broke his neck and he didn't even get close, yup sorry g but it was pretty darn sad, but i have to give some credit because he is an old man, well old-er

825679102[/snapback]

Yeah... it was really ugly. I think I got 2 inches of air, and I landed on my head, which is already sore from a "certain individual" spearing me with a corner flag.

Hope to see you tonight, LC soccer, and you can fill me in on the "disciplinary" things from LC's defenders.

IMHO there's too much "love" on this thread between that old-timer lc and the CAK boys. I can remember when LC v. CAK soccer matches were like "Rumble-in-the- Jungle, no holds barred, loser leave town" matches. Now all that tired old lc wants to talk about are fashions and celebrations.

I must say, it is rumored that lc once performed a spectacular front summersault-into-a-carrot roll combination after a goal he viewed as particularly excellent. His sister coached him through it. It was inspiring. Ah, for the good old days. ;)

IMHO there's too much "love" on this thread between that old-timer lc and the CAK boys.  I can remember when LC v. CAK soccer matches were like "Rumble-in-the- Jungle, no holds barred, loser leave town" matches.  Now all that tired old lc wants to talk about are fashions and celebrations.

I must say, it is rumored that lc once performed a spectacular front summersault-into-a-carrot roll combination after a goal he viewed as particularly excellent.  His sister coached him through it.  It was inspiring.  Ah, for the good old days.  ;)

825679354[/snapback]

ur just made no one shows u love ;)