CCS vs Grace

redandwhiteforever

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Grace is the better team but, CCS will come out with heart and pride. They want to win it all for their coach and, i wouldnt be suprised to see CCS pull a 1-0 upset.

825676108[/snapback]

good call sockerfreak - I think it will be a close game. I dont think that Grace has ever beat CCS - EVER !!!! So I think both teams will come out strong. I got a chance to catch the last few minutes of the grace vs csas game and I was surprised to see the grace defense stepping it up so strong. They lost a little in the midfield but overall distributed the ball well for the time I was there. Too bad on the Boyd vs CCS loss.... there is always next year guys.

Based on what everyone was saying supposedly CSAS outplayed Grace and the shot count was pretty equal. They must have played hard for no goals to be scored until like the last few minutes...... good game Grace _ I will be "man enough" to eat my words. Both teams have equal shot at the title. CCS has a very fast defensive line and they play it tight in the back. Good distribution to the top but Grace's defensive will be kept on their toes. The CCS keeper is strong and solid and they may have the advantage there over the boy wonder Carlos from Grace...... we will just have to see. Game is at Grace on Thursday night.

those words tasty fluffandpuff? Csas looked better than grace the first half. Grace steped it up big in the second half. The crowd also god behind the team and think it motivated them alot. I was thinking we were going to go to overtime, which is where csas put us away last year. luckily grace put one away and the second one only came because csas was pushed so far up. im proud of my boys and i cant wait to see how they play against ccs. Go Grace!

good call sockerfreak - I think it will be a close game.  I dont think that Grace has ever beat CCS - EVER !!!! So I think both teams will come out strong.  I got a chance to catch the last few minutes of the grace vs csas game and I was surprised to see the grace defense stepping it up so strong.  They lost a little in the midfield but overall distributed the ball well for the time I was there.  Too bad on the Boyd vs CCS loss.... there is always next year guys.

Based on what everyone was saying supposedly CSAS outplayed Grace and the shot count was pretty equal. They must have played hard for no goals to be scored until like the last few minutes...... good game Grace _ I will be "man enough" to eat my words.  Both teams have equal shot at the title.  CCS has a very fast defensive line and they play it tight in the back.  Good distribution to the top but Grace's defensive will be kept on their toes.  The CCS keeper is strong and solid and they may have the advantage there over the boy wonder Carlos from Grace...... we will just have to see.  Game is at Grace on Thursday night.

825676118[/snapback]

I wish that some of you guys would get off of Carlos' back. He is a very good keeper and has kept Grace in a lot of games. I would put him up against any goalie in town and probably in the state and I would expect that he could hold his own. If Grace goes to the tournament he will be one of the big reasons why. Who did the scoring for Grace and CCS?

Edited by Readthefield

good call sockerfreak - I think it will be a close game.  I dont think that Grace has ever beat CCS - EVER !!!! So I think both teams will come out strong.  I got a chance to catch the last few minutes of the grace vs csas game and I was surprised to see the grace defense stepping it up so strong.  They lost a little in the midfield but overall distributed the ball well for the time I was there.  Too bad on the Boyd vs CCS loss.... there is always next year guys.

Based on what everyone was saying supposedly CSAS outplayed Grace and the shot count was pretty equal. They must have played hard for no goals to be scored until like the last few minutes...... good game Grace _ I will be "man enough" to eat my words.  Both teams have equal shot at the title.  CCS has a very fast defensive line and they play it tight in the back.  Good distribution to the top but Grace's defensive will be kept on their toes.  The CCS keeper is strong and solid and they may have the advantage there over the boy wonder Carlos from Grace...... we will just have to see.  Game is at Grace on Thursday night.

825676118[/snapback]

I'm glad you ran home to eat your warm crow.

wow puff...what have you got against carlos? im sorry that you are blinded from the truth. i would also say that CSAS outplayed grace in the first half but the eagles stepped it up a notch in the 2nd. i also want to give it up to the fans for grace that really got the team going and helped them pull out a hard fought victory! i cant wait for the on thurs. from what ive heard CCS is a wicked good team and the should be one to remember. boyz, bring home the region crown!!