Livingston vs. Station Camp on thurs?

mm61904

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know it has been a while since this game happended but the matter of fact is Station Camp lost and LA won, maybe the team that won did not deserve to win that game the way they did since station camp in my opinion dominated the game. Towards the end of the game , Station Camp had to start playing not only against LA but against the Officials which by the way were of very low quality, TSSAA shouldn't have let those refferies "take control" over games as important as region finals.

On the other hand Station Camp should have taken control of the game and finish the chances they had instead of letting a lousy PK ruin their game and even their chance to advance to state. In my opinion Station Camp was stronger during the season, playing harder team than LA did, playing many AAA teams and beating 2 of them (Hendersonville and Gallatin in a scrimmage)... at the end they didn't capitalize the chances they had and ended up losing to another very good team.

Anyways season is now over to both teams, i still believe that if Station Camp had taken control on that game they could have beat Sheffield and make it to State Semifinals, i dont believe they could have beat CAK but they could have made it farther than LA did, instead they got to play against a team that i believe is going to end up being the champions FRA... anyways good luck to Station Camp and LA next year, and lets hope fot better refferies at LA games, and better finishing for SC.

P.S: About the fields... The result of the game wasn't because of the fields, yeah LA has a very small field that makes it very hard to make crosses because every kick goes way past the players, but Station Camp's field isn't on its optimum shape yet, it will be next year. The only thing is that Station Camp's field is full regulation size so yeah... Station Camp's players should start talking about other's people's fields next year when their's (station camp's) is in really good shape...

Edited by disturbedboy86

those same refs are at the state tourny

825682577[/snapback]

If somebody, TSSAA and coaches, did not think the officials are good then I can assure you they would not be in Memphis. Keep in mind the TSSAA gets a lot of imput from coaches and supervisors in making their selections.

Edited by TDJ85

i know it has been a while since this game happended but the matter of fact is Station Camp lost and LA won, maybe the team that won did not deserve to win that game the way they did since station camp in my opinion dominated the game. Towards the end of the game , Station Camp had to start playing not only against LA but against the Officials which by the way were of very low quality, TSSAA shouldn't have let those refferies "take control" over games as important as region finals.

On the other hand Station Camp should have taken control of the game and finish the chances they had instead of letting a lousy PK ruin their game and even their chance to advance to state. In my opinion Station Camp was stronger during the season, playing harder team than LA did, playing many AAA teams and beating 2 of them (Hendersonville and Gallatin in a scrimmage)... at the end they didn't capitalize the chances they had and ended up losing to another very good team.

Anyways season is now over to both teams, i still believe that if Station Camp had taken control on that game they could have beat Sheffield and make it to State Semifinals, i dont believe they could have beat CAK but they could have made it farther than LA did, instead they got to play against a team that i believe is going to end up being the champions FRA... anyways good luck to Station Camp and LA next year, and lets hope fot better refferies at LA games, and better finishing for SC.

P.S: About the fields... The result of the game wasn't because of the fields, yeah LA has a very small field that makes it very hard to make crosses because every kick goes way past the players, but Station Camp's field isn't on its optimum shape yet, it will be next year. The only thing is that Station Camp's field is full regulation size so yeah... Station Camp's players should start talking about other's people's fields next year when their's (station camp's) is in really good shape...

825682401[/snapback]

You think that Station Camp could beat Sheiffield... When CAK only beat the 2-1.... hmmm interesting... and LA only lost 1-2... Sounds like you don't watch the scoreboards..

we dont deserve to be nr 3?

.you know what u all dont deserve the state tournament at all.ur little tiny field shouldn t even be allowed to play on.thats a joke and whatever happended to y alls bathroom is awesome.that stuff happens to u when u pay the ref.

we dont deserve to be nr.3?we beat Hendersonville ,nr.1 in AAA.without 2 of our best players an anyway we would rip u guys on a regular field!

825681074[/snapback]

Our field has been stepped off many times by the refs and it is regulation size. Are you sure you aren't supposed to be in kindergarden? Because if you think that urinating on the floors and the walls and taking the legs out from under the sink is awesome, I would beat you down like a red-headed-stepchild if I was your father. The refs that were at the game where LA vs. Station Camp played at the Bison Cup wasn't any better. They stunk!!! It doesn't matter if you all beat Hendersonville with 2 of your best players out. We beat you all without our best scorer. :lol: Ouch... I know it hurts... :D thumb