Donnie Everrett

All region from the west(players worth mentioning btw):

Jon Ring-ECS Midfielder

Phillip Ramsey -CBHS Forward

Ryan Freebing -MUS Defender

Kane Alber -MUS midfielder

Grany Shopoff -CBHS midfielder

Caleb Bogan- CBHS defender

And then both keepers from CBHS and MUS: Ben Tacker(MUS)/ Evan Griffin(CBHS)

All these players are the realisitc choices for all state from the West Division. The keepers from both CBHS and MUS however did not get picked all region which was a bunch of crap where apparently someone thought it would be nice and choose a below .500 team and give their keeper the nod. Very wrong in my opinion.

All have great shots at getting selected but Alber is the only question mark due to an injury he sustained against ECS in the region semifinal.

Who should be all-state and who should make all region?  A list from each region would be nice.  I'm sure ydet can give a nice report from the middle, as well as hoya75 from the east.  Any help from the west is appreciated.

825676816[/snapback]

The DII East All-Region team has traditionally been chosen by the East coaches after completion of the Region tournament to allow tournament performances to be fully considered in the voting. I have the impression that the West may have already announced its team. I'm not sure about the Middle Region's approach.

I'll post the East selections as soon as I hear them announced. The TACA (Tennessee Athletic Coaches Association) All-State team is chosen from each Region's nominations by the state's NSCAA coaches, usually in late June.

To be honest, I have no idea how the TSWA (Tennessee Sports Writers Association) All-State team is chosen, although I think it is usually announced in July.