soddy vs mcminn ROUND 2

joeboxxer047

Well one player got the ball, i was busy trying to defend against Slack, which isnt an easy thing to do.

Well emitreccossti, the first 20 minutes killed us. It was the same against Mcminn,are nerves were just on end, nobody wanted to have the ball for more than a second. The second goal was kind of a dissapointment, but unfortunately it was a goal. We started to play with more confidence and passed it as well as we could have on the field, which was hard and bouncy. Austin's goal was probably the nicest of the year, with the goalie really having no chance of saving it.

We were even teams, we just couldnt put in the other goal, it stinks but oh well, it was a good year.

825680315[/snapback]

yes it was a good year....good luck to all your seniors and look forward to picking it up again next year.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People get hurt Burnt, thats part of the game. You can get the ball and the player, as long as you were going for the ball and got most of it, then your good.

825681189[/snapback]

From what i saw, and all others saw, is a guy was on slack and then some other loser comes runnin in from the left and runs right into his knee. And you said you got all ball?

Yes i did, and my coach thought the same. My coach isn't stupid either, he's been playing the game for a long time.

825681479[/snapback]

Your coach didn't have the view. He wouldn't have been able to see if you hit him, he was behind the play, i had a great view and i saw nobody get ball. And it doesn't matter how long your coach has been playing to be able to tell if you got ball or not, all you need is to be able to see.