The NEW 6-2A

rcombs

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

By the way....its kind of obvious that you Lexington clowns are worried about Riverside...or your wouldn't be reading up about us and our region. You guys can talk as much smack as you want to but when its game time it will stop....I can assure you of that. You need to get Mack to play. It will make it more fun to get to nail some more guys that deserve it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we giving them any respect by calling them MR.? Its Buckley, Gardner, Deberry, etc.. No Mr. in this group. I hope that Lexington is looking past Riverside. If they are they will be surprised.

825686168[/snapback]

All of these that you have mentioned are MR. to you. You need to address me as MR. Tigerfromthewest. You always show respect to people who are above you. thumb

You only say MR. to people you respect. That would exclude any of the Lexington smack-talkers. Just keep talking though....you will be humbled. I really hope you're a player that is going to get the ball tigerfromthewest......please tell me you are. If you are then I know you won't be talking any smack after the game. Just wait til secretasianman hits you. You'll be lucky to get back up.

By the way....its kind of obvious that you Lexington clowns are worried about Riverside...or your wouldn't be reading up about us and our region. You guys can talk as much smack as you want to but when its game time it will stop....I can assure you of that. You need to get Mack to play. It will make it more fun to get to nail some more guys that deserve it.

825686189[/snapback]

....."worried"????? :D

You only say MR. to people you respect. That would exclude any of the Lexington smack-talkers. Just keep talking though....you will be humbled. I really hope you're a player that is going to get the ball tigerfromthewest......please tell me you are. If you are then I know you won't be talking any smack after the game. Just wait til secretasianman hits you. You'll be lucky to get back up.

825686245[/snapback]

I take it secretasianman plays for the panthers. I am not worried about any of your players. We don't speak smack. We speak the truth.

I take it secretasianman plays for the panthers. I am not worried about any of your players. We don't speak smack. We speak the truth.

825686349[/snapback]

You keep telling yourself that.....and yes he plays for the Panthers and you'll know him by the end of the night. He's not the only one you need to be worried about. And before you make a joke about being worried....wait til you watch our scrimmage games and jamboree tapes getting ready to play us and you'll KNOW who to be worried about.

You keep telling yourself that.....and yes he plays for the Panthers and you'll know him by the end of the night. He's not the only one you need to be worried about. And before you make a joke about being worried....wait til you watch our scrimmage games and jamboree tapes getting ready to play us and you'll KNOW who to be worried about.

825686373[/snapback]

The two numbers you need to be worried about are in RHS2006's name. Just to let you know, and you better be ready.

Per secretgayman...."you better be ready"?? thumb

825686429[/snapback]

My my, aren't you inventive? I'm sure you're the first person ever to take the word "gay" and use it out of context like that. Are you saying I'm happy, or are you calling me a homosexual? Either way, you took out asian and put gay...that's so creative. You should write a novel one day. It still amazes me, I've never seen ANYONE take the word "gay" and use it out of context like that! You're just simply brilliant! I wish you could be the mother of my children. If I'm lucky, I might just one day meet someone who is as smart and inventive as you...only if I'm lucky. I mean, I am still in awe; I have no response to a remark that intelligent. Please, shut up, and think of something more original next time if you wish to flame me. You and the entire L-town crew better be ready for us. We're coming to lexington and won't leave until we finish stomping you. It should take a good part of 48 minutes.