BBS vs. Gordonsvill

blueandgoldfan

I'm not talking about any financial contribution, but rather just the support to schedule tournaments.  The parents are very involved and supportive, but outside of the parents there is little support.  Several of the girls on the team also play basketball and once softball is concluded they are expected to fully commit to basketball all summer.  Leaves little time for such frivolities as softball.

The reason I didn't think it was a possibility was because I didn't think you could play only two innings.

Whatever happens I know the GHS girls will play their hardest to the end and they won't lie down without putting up a fight and leaving everything they have between the lines.  (Is that too many cliches?)

825677963[/snapback]

i hope they do well to. good luck girls

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i must say that i am very proud of these girls. they have worked hard to get where they are. they have had close games and a few upsets. very exciting games that i have been to. i know that they will come to play today. no matter what happens, remember that you made it this far and nobody thought you would. that's an accomplishment. go get'em tigerettes!

Congratulations to Boyd Buc. You girls have a great ball team and I hope you go far in the state tournament. I wish I were able to go see you girls play in Memphis because you play ball the way it is supposed to be played. Good HARD hitting, good defense, and GREAT pitching. Good Luck! thumb

To the Gordonsville girls: I am so proud of each and every one of you. No one (including myself) ever thought you could go as far as you did, but you came together as a team when you had to and you won the games you had to win. For that you deserve a load of credit. You have nothing to hang your heads about. Because of where you ended up, you will be the team that future Gordonsville teams will be compared to. That in itself is a great accomplishment.

Rachel, Jessie, and Ashley: It's been a great ride. Remember Wesley.

I Love Y'all.