corey ayers

ripcurl1

it has now been confirmed mccallie goalie corey ayers will play at the next world games for the irish national team. ayers and rabil will be competing against each other as former high school teammates at mccallie.

825677569[/snapback]

thumb

I had no clue that Cory Ayers was Irish, did anyone see him do the Irish Gigg at McCallie over Championship weekend, I know that they played an Irish ditty before the games started, and before the second half started for McCallie. That is a great accomplishment for Cory and for Rabil, I also didn't have a clue that Rabil was part of the seven nations tribe. I have also heard through the grape vine that One of the coach's for McCallie is going to play for the German National team. thumb

thumb

I had no clue that Cory Ayers was Irish, did anyone see him do the Irish Gigg at McCallie over Championship weekend, I know that they played an Irish ditty before the games started, and before the second half started for McCallie. That is a great accomplishment for Cory and for Rabil, I also didn't have a clue that Rabil was part of the seven nations tribe. I have also heard through the grape vine that One of the coach's for McCallie is going to play for the German National team. thumb

825677637[/snapback]

[/quote

i spoke to several school officials and friends close to the ayers and rabil family yesterday who were in attendence last weekend and they confirmed he was selected along with matt rabil.

thumb

825677637[/snapback]

[/quote

i spoke to several school officials and friends close to the ayers and rabil family yesterday who were in attendence last weekend and they confirmed he was selected along with matt rabil.

825677665[/snapback]

You guys are freakin' funny. I am sure that Cory and Rabil both will have their work cut out for them facing their former mentor, Troy Kemp as he plays for the Republic of the Congo in the world games.

corey is my uncle. he talked to me about it last weekend during state. he made the team through tryouts a while back. its pretty ancient. as far as the other guys i don't know who they are, rabil, kemp?

825678718[/snapback]

You know, Troy Kemp? Always on the McCallie sidelines? The tornadoes coach? Kinda hard to miss him.

okay. now i remember him. corey used to talk about him a lot. he is pretty good. i saw him play club with corey all last year a couple of times. corey told me how he totally owned lewin in the 97 championship game once. i think he hit lewin so hard he broke lewin's hip. i ve seen a little bit of the game. he's from north carolina i think.