McMinn vs Riverdale

flamethrower99

any more updates...details...

825678964[/snapback]

Top of 6 with one out, McMinn 3, RHS 6

Word from a very biased RHS fan: the umpire wasn't calling curveball/offspeed pitches early in game which goes against Underland's game plan and McMinn got 3. Choates is pitching now and McMinn has a new pitcher too.

Hopefully, Warriors can hang on.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things were looking great early for the Cherokees, but after a two-run homerun given off by McMinn's Adam Ray, things went downhill. Thats McMinn County baseball for ya though...one bad thing happens and its a runaway afterwards. I wish Riverdale the best of luck. I think they have some great sticks, but were lacking in pitching from what I saw. They will do just fine in Memphis. Congrats to McMinn County on a successful year- enjoy graduation tomorrow seniors!

Things were looking great early for the Cherokees, but after a two-run homerun given off by McMinn's Adam Ray, things went downhill.  Thats McMinn County baseball for ya though...one bad thing happens and its a runaway afterwards.  I wish Riverdale the best of luck.  I think they have some great sticks, but were lacking in pitching from what I saw.  They will do just fine in Memphis.  Congrats to McMinn County on a successful year- enjoy graduation tomorrow seniors!

825679003[/snapback]

Couldn't make it to the game but many thanks to the posters on this board for providing game info. Pitchers have to make adjustments to the plate umpires if the umpires are consistent. Riverdale has some depth in pitching and should do well at the state. Congratulations to to McMinn county for a great season.

Go Warriors? Have a safe trip home tonight!