Unicoi County Lady Blue Devils

illpete23

Let's keep this one clean so it can stay open (the past is the past, including past posts).

I won't be able to keep up with the team when they go across the state, and across its borders. If anyone could give some good game-by-game updates including how the team did, as well as the individual ladies.

Let's keep this one clean so it can stay open (the past is the past, including past posts).

I won't be able to keep up with the team when they go across the state, and across its borders.  If anyone could give some good game-by-game updates including how the team did, as well as the individual ladies.

825678917[/snapback]

when will you begin coaching softball?

I should start during the Fall of 2006. I'm wanting to start off as a student assistant. Right now I'm just trying to help get some good ball players into our program to help us get closer to the National Tournament.

Is anyone going with the Ladies in Blue that could relay us on their progress?

Edited by illpete23

I should start during the Fall of 2007.  I'll be starting off as a Student Assistant.  Right now I'm getting together a team of class act girls that I feel can build our program towards a trip to the National Tournament.

Is anyone going with the Ladies in Blue that could relay us on their progress?

825679012[/snapback]

e-mail I can contact you

IM me at '[edit]' on AOL if you have instant messanger (don't want to get flooded with e-mails)...I'll have my away message up, but if I have your screenname then I'll IM you back with my e-mail around 11:00 (I have to step out for a while).

Edited by illpete23