be careful what you wish for

primetimeplayer10

i want to say that all i have read this year is how bad db wanted some of halls. so all i got to say is becareful what you wish for cause you might just get it. i remember a post on here that said "halls should wish oak ridge would have put them out of there misery because if they come to kingsport they will get run ruled in 5. not to mention i believe someone said that db had more heart then halls what a joke that was. good luck to farr. tomorrow nothing would be better then two knoxville teams back in memphis.

Primetimeplayer, don't trash talk the D-B team, I thought they had alot of class towards you guys after the game and the people bashing the halls on coacht ins't even any of the players. So next time you try to bash someone, make sure its not D-B, because there are years to come, and D-B-Halls could meet again.

By the way, i hope you guys win the state this year, losing is better when you know the team you lost to wins the state.

Good luck Halls

Primetimeplayer, don't trash talk the D-B team, I thought they had alot of class towards you guys after the game and the people bashing the halls on coacht ins't even any of the players.  So next time you try to bash someone, make sure its not D-B, because there are years to come, and D-B-Halls could meet again.

By the way, i hope you guys win the state this year, losing is better when you know the team you lost to wins the state.

Good luck Halls

825679287[/snapback]

This is one of the best posts that I've seen from a Dobyns-Bennett supporter. IT rings true in all aspects, because The Tribe will be back next year. Chances are that the must win game to get to state will be played at J. Fred Johnson Stadium in 2006. Also, I would like to point out that the Indians did show a lot of class after the game was over. Best of luck to Halls at State, and to the graduating members of the Dobyns-Bennett team.

Edited by illpete23

i was not "trashing" db simply stating that you should not put in papers "yea we have always hit jeff lockwood since we were kids and we will rock him tonight" and things like that quote a db player so dont tell me anything about class. and what about kicking a kids foot a first base at the end of the game and talking trash to a base runner because he ran in to you. so say what you want but i have def. would not consider that to classy.

i was not "trashing" db simply stating that you should not put in papers "yea we have always hit jeff lockwood since we were kids and we will rock him tonight" and things like that quote a db player so dont tell me anything about class. and what about kicking a kids foot a first base at the end of the game and talking trash to a base runner because he ran in to you. so say what you want but i have def. would not consider that to classy.

825679319[/snapback]

I am not a D-B player, fan, or supporter. Do you really think that someone not on the field would be looking for someone kicking a foot? Or that spectators could see trash talking? Just go down to Memphis and tell your boys to bring a ring back with them to Knoxville.

And I saw where Lockwood read something on CoachT and it proved helpful. Also, in Cory's defense he did not say that they would rock Lockwood. He did state that they had played against him in Summer Ball in the past and that they hit him last year. Also, he was referring to being happy about getting to play for a chance to go to State (but having the chance to beat Halls to do it would make it even better).

825679319[/snapback]

Why must you exaggerate? You totally twisted the News article because I just went back and read it. Let it die. Halls won. Go win state and try to show some class. You are having problems with that class part.

Edited by bud

Oh, and one more thing. Win, lose, natural disasters, rapture, whatever, one week from right now the athletic season is OVER at Halls. The Indians turn their attention to which sport do we rack up the wins in next? So, don't hurt yourself trying to congratulate yourself too much.

825679319[/snapback]

STONEWALL- LOL!

well primetimeplayer-man you know better than get on here and run the mouth. you know polston doesnt like it and it makes you all look goofy. we all know how Halls plays and just keep playing that way. win how you gotta win, and if you lose then lose. Tough luck to D-B- no body knows what went on on the field when it comes to class so no one can comment on that but players and of course its gonna be lied aobut and exaggerated but anywayz...

as a close quote by Ron Burgendy "Keep it Classy Baseball Fans and Players"