USJ vs DCA

necvol

These teams don't seem to like each other very much!!! Hopefully the Bruins can complete the pounding that was stopped early in Florida when a little shower sent the players and fans running for cover. DCA kept right on running all the way back to Nashville and avoided a loss.

I doubt the runs will come as easy as they did in Florida for the Bruins and the Bruins must tighten up on defense. This Bruin team is capable of being great. We will find out this week if they can close the deal!!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happend in florida has no bearing on this game .. as will what happend in the murfreesboro will have no effect on the title match up with GP and USJ

But about this opening round game .. If DCA can get out in front early and thier pitchers hit thier location then this game could get interesting

What happend in florida has no bearing on this game .. as will what happend in the murfreesboro will have no effect on the title match up with GP and USJ

The USJ coaching staff and players know this and are very aware of all teams going to Memphis and their capabilities. Past games mean nothing...

Go Bruins!

I'm looking to broadcast some games on Tueaday and planned on doing this game, but have had several request to do Unaka vs Halls. Those of you that would like for me to do the DCA and USJ game can email me at showhighlights@charter.net

I'll go to the game I have the most responses from

Dean Johnson

www.schoolsportsradio.com

Goodpasture is a really good team... and DCA had a lot of trouble with them this year. I picked DCA b/c they are in middle TN. USJ is in a weaker district, but USJ is still a good team. I think the only team that will give them any real trouble is probably Goodpasture, maybe Harriman. The other teams don't seem to be too much of a problem. Friendship has a great record, but hasn't played anyone real good.