Who will be the Top 10 in 2A for Middle TN

RHS2006

Rcombs,

I would take going as far as Camden did last season. Catfish-Hunter what did Harpeth do last season? 0-10 I believe. Heck Riverside did better than that. I think Camden fans can brag on their team until someone in this region knocks them off.

825688489[/snapback]

Thanks ekard we appreciate everyone's support from what should be a great region....Catfish gets testy for some reason if someone calls him on some of the things he has said in the past....BTW catfish a camden fan didn't bring all that up from last season it was someone from another team...you bashed Camden pretty hard last year but we are always willing to let bygones be bygones and let the team prove our points....and as Mr. Ekard said we will talk up our team until someone gives us a reason not too....and then we'll shake their hands and tell them congradulations on a game well played....see we Camden fans do know how to act...(unlike some others I could name) thumb

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One great season and the Camden faithful still don't know how to act I can see thumb

Maybe if the Lions can do it like the Milan's & Huntingdon's have been doing forever then I'll actually call them a great team.  Until then the Lions are a team that will win a ton of games during the regular season only to lose badly in the quarterfinals of the playoffs to a real great team like Huntingdon

Don't pat yourselves on the back too hard Camden faithful cause you might hit a nerve and bring back memories of those 47-0 & 55-0 drubbings that you suffered against Harpeth a few years back.  Now those certainly aren't scores that define a great program and if you want to talk about the great wins from the PAST then I guarantee you that I can find some embarrasing losses that Camden has suffered against good competiion in the past as well.

825687931[/snapback]

I agree with that last statment. I played for the lions when we were getting stomped by bruceton and waverly.

Edited by CaliforniaCamdenLionLover

How good will East Robertson be this year?  Do they return many starters?

825688529[/snapback]

...ER was good enough to beat a "solid" Polk County team last year in the 1st round of the playoffs...having played ER a few times, I would say that they should have a pretty good team...they lost about 10-12 seniors...don't know how many started but two of them were responsible for putting up the points to beat PC...I know PC was good because they gave us all we could handle on our homecoming last October!!!

Hate to bust everyones bubble, but Smith Co. is going to take the 2A title this year.  I hate Smith Co., but I have to give them the respect they deserve.  Coming off a 12-2 season in 3A, I believe you boys will have your hands full with Maynord and the boys from the hole!!!  Mark my word Smith is a State Championship team that could have won it in 3A last year if they had a couple breaks go their way.

Ben Gore

825688236[/snapback]

:o<_< Thats funny. I guess you are going by what they had last year. Well they lost pretty much all of that.They lost 16 seniors. Wilmore, Brady, Dyer...all gone. Unless some players drop from the sky, Smith Co. is just not going to be the same caliber of team this year. Granted, they will probably win their region, look who's in it. But winning a gold ball...not going to happen

B)  :angry: Thats funny. I guess you are going by what they had last year. Well they lost pretty much all of that.They lost 16 seniors. Wilmore, Brady, Dyer...all gone. Unless some players drop from the sky, Smith Co. is just not going to be the same caliber of team this year. Granted, they will probably win their region, look who's in it. But winning a gold ball...not going to happen

825690751[/snapback]

Laugh now, but you'll cry later... :)

:o  <_< Thats funny. I guess you are going by what they had last year. Well they lost pretty much all of that.They lost 16 seniors. Wilmore, Brady, Dyer...all gone. Unless some players drop from the sky, Smith Co. is just not going to be the same caliber of team this year. Granted, they will probably win their region, look who's in it. But winning a gold ball...not going to happen

825690751[/snapback]

that seems to always happen to us....they have said the same thing the last 3 years....that we have jus lost sooo many starters and all our players.

here we go again i guess... :lol: