hendersonville and farragut

emitreccossti

I don't think this is something someone should post on yet. There is no finals. And tournement time is a crazy time. The girls state champions were not expected to win last year, Hendersonville was not expected to make it as far as they did last year, Farragut has changed tremendously lately, ina good way, and everyone will show up to play veryyy hard this week. Farraguts going to have a tough game against Brentwood, personally, I think that is the biggest game of wed. Hendersonville also will not have it easy. I see no blow-outs, or chances to predict who will win this thing yet. Let alone the championship GAME.

I don't think this is something someone should post on yet. There is no finals. And tournement time is a crazy time. The girls state champions were not expected to win last year, Hendersonville was not expected to make it as far as they did last year, Farragut has changed tremendously lately, ina  good way, and everyone will show up to play veryyy hard this week. Farraguts going to have a tough game against Brentwood, personally, I think that is the biggest game of wed. Hendersonville also will not have it easy. I see no blow-outs, or chances to predict who will win this thing yet. Let alone the championship GAME.

825680851[/snapback]

i agree with you......brentwood will have tough time with farragut....hendersonville will skip to the finals

Not sure. I'm suspecting Hendersonville to beat Mcminn, but I cannot vouch because I haven't seen mcminn play, i am jsut going by competition, records, what i've heard, ect. Granted, i think it will be a veryyy hard game. But I hear Bearden is favored for their game. Do you think that would be a tough match? Hville, Bearden? I haven't seen bearden. Do you know how good they are?

Not sure. I'm suspecting Hendersonville to beat Mcminn, but I cannot vouch because I haven't seen mcminn play, i am jsut going by competition, records, what i've heard, ect. Granted, i think it will be a veryyy hard game. But I hear Bearden is favored for their game. Do you think that would be a tough match? Hville, Bearden? I haven't seen bearden. Do you know how good they are?

825681012[/snapback]

bearden is very good.........they have alot of team speed.......very good passing team..and can finish.....one last thing, a strong defense.

bearden is very good.........they have alot of team speed.......very good passing team..and can finish.....one last thing, a strong defense.

825681022[/snapback]

Sounds like a very good all around team. Should be some good matchups. States tommorow, and I can't wait to just watch some awesome teams play there best to get the rings...it will be quite the week!

Edited by tiger09