Pigeon Forge and Ripley tomorrow

miamicanes1022

Is Ripley that good or did Pigeon Forge just have an off game? Because I thought Cannon was on the hill and the opposing score is never that high when he throws. Who are both teams throwin tomorrow and who will come out on top?

825682170[/snapback]

talent wise, they are pretty good, but heart and and the fact they are gonna fight and claw till the bitter end makes them so tough to beat

I hate to see DL win it but you have to give the devil his due, if they continue at this pace the rest of the tournament will be a joke. PF will also be hurting if they make it to the championship because their ace had to basically throw a whole game today. Good luck to all the teams left.

Hopefully PF will win and keep the title out of the west!

825682342[/snapback]

That's at least twice that I've seen this person post a similar remark. To whoever you are, West Tennessee AA schools apologize for holding down the trophy for the past three seasons, apparently to your chagrin. Unless Ripley can win three straight over the next two days, perhaps it will cross the river. If so, congratulations. If not, you'll have something to post for the next year or so.

Ok so now I am not allowed to post my opinion that I want the out of the west???? Whatever man. What about all the people that have said a hundred times the west will sweep. I didn't say anything different from them! So maybe you should worry about other people instead of me!!!