Grace and CAK?

football time

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO......bramble, you can talk all you want to about anything, but when it came down and it mattered....Grace beat CCS. 2-0. In the Region Championship. Yall got further in the tournament, but only because of the draws. What sport do you play bramble?

825683100[/snapback]

i dont think FRA was that much better of a draw

If there is anyone from CAK that reads this please email me with all of your players screennames and the names that correspond to them. I would like to talk with some of yall. I play for Pigeon Forge and I would just like to talk. If someone would please give me email addresses or AOL screennames for Brandon Tarr, Nathan Davis, and some others I would appreciate it. My email address is samuel@davegorden.com. I was #5 by the way if you remember me.

If there is anyone from CAK that reads this please email me with all of your players screennames and the names that correspond to them.  I would like to talk with some of yall. I play for Pigeon Forge and I would just like to talk. If someone would please give me email addresses or AOL screennames for Brandon Tarr, Nathan Davis, and some others I would appreciate it.  My email address is samuel@davegorden.com.    I was #5 by the way if you remember me.

825683309[/snapback]

I'll let them know.

I think the draw does have a little something to do with it. Grace, a region winner, faced CAK, a region winner. If I remember correctly in all other tournaments the winner has faced the loser. While CCS the loser faced the lowest ranked team there, I think...so it matters a little...but not as much as some people make it out to mean. - I believe we all know who I am

think the draw does have a little something to do with it. Grace, a region winner, faced CAK, a region winner. If I remember correctly in all other tournaments the winner has faced the loser. While CCS the loser faced the lowest ranked team there, I think...so it matters a little...but not as much as some people make it out to mean.

Yes, CAK and Grace were both region winners but you can't control wether a region winner and region loser meet at state because everyone has to play in the sectional game and advance past that. The one thing that matters is if you win all the games. If you do that then you don't have to worry about "seedings" or "draws" although I would very much like to see some kind of system that gave seedings so the two best teams might not meet in the quarterfinals.