State Championship Photo Galleries

CoachT

Thanks for the photos, CoachT.  Great job.  Keep up the good work.

Also, I noticed you deleted a photo from the Marshall/Walker Valley game - why?  It was part of the game even if it was somewhat questionable.

825684853[/snapback]

Whoever uploaded it to my gallery did not have permission to do so. I was asked to remove it.

Whoever uploaded it to my gallery did not have permission to do so. I was asked to remove it.

825684896[/snapback]

Why should you remove it? Who could make you do that? That is NOT fair to people from Walker Valley...now everyone will think they are making a big deal out of nothing...and now they dont even have a picture to back it up...thats ridiclious..

Why should you remove it?  Who could make you do that?  That is NOT fair to people from Walker Valley...now everyone will think they are making a big deal out of nothing...and now they dont even have a picture to back it up...thats ridiclious..

825684907[/snapback]

The people who took the picture have a copyright to that photo. It belongs to them. I did not know who uploaded it and I was asked to remove it.