Regon 2-3A

running riot

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i not have my opinion?  i think if there was anyway it could possibly happen fulton and ae would both go 15-0 every year.  does that make you feel better sorry for rocking the boat.

sheep

825695159[/snapback]

:angry: No because you didn't answer my question. If you're going to post on here make sure you have an explanation about the crap you're posting. Especially saying that AE is going to finish the season 4-6.

less athletes, less coaching, less experience.  is that enough or do you need more. :angry:

just keepin it real

825695169[/snapback]

Nah bro you can't use my saying. Now let me explain something to you.

1. The only coach that's gone from last years 12-1 team is Coach Stevens. Stevens associate head coach is now the HEAD COACH. So please explain to me how AE has less coaching?

2. Less Athletes: You're wrong there too. You can tell you don't know much about AE. AE reloads every year. You can ask anybody that. Am I'm right KWALKER? We lost Lil Albert and A. MAc and now AE "don't have any Athletes." That's funny too. YOU DON'T KNOW!!

3. Less Experience? In what area? YOU DON'T KNOW!!

You don't know anything about AE so why in the world are you hating on them? You're going to be in for a shock when AE make it to the Boro!!!

you lost the one coach that kept all the other coaches under control. the coach that installed the discipline. and i didnt know that you had a patten pending on "just keepin it real"? i thought you might bring up kwalker as much as you two like to stink face on here. i dont know anything you are right. what was the record of the last ae team that wasnt coached by stanton? and the early 90's? just wondering not sure.

just keepin it real

(until the patten comes through)

Edited by qb#7

you lost the one coach that kept all the other coaches under control. the coach that installed the discipline.  and i didnt know that you had a patten pending on "just keepin it real"?  i thought you might bring up kwalker as much as you two like to stink face on here.  i dont know anything you are right.  what was the record of the last ae team that wasnt coached by stanton? and the early 90's? just wondering not sure. 

just keepin it real

(until the patten comes through)

825695174[/snapback]

The record before Stevens took the helm of the Roadrunners was 1-9. But when Stevens took over, he had some bumps and bruises just like any other coach. It wasn't all glory and straight to the championship. He had to get good assistant coaches like Graham to help him set the standards straight. Now if you knew anything about the AE program you would've known that Coach Graham has been the disciplinarian the last few years. It's been Graham whose helped Stevens be so successful. Graham is going to shock you whenever the season ends. You're saying that AE will finish 4-6 this year but you have to realize, these same coaches that coached with Stevens won't let that happen. Stevens had to get help from somewhere to make his coaching stint at AE successful and its these guys that's still at AE now.

Me and KWalker, we're friends that's why I brought her in this. She knows more about the AE program then you. Eventhough, she's a big Fulton fan, she won't get on here and post the things that you're posting.

Roadrunner, I'm thinking qb#7 might have gotten their feelings hurt by AE - maybe they couldn't ever beat 'em or something. I wouldn't let 'em get me too upset. The records speak for themselves. Like I always say - I love it when the Falcons prove people wrong - it's so much fun. . . .so just try to look at it that way.

GO FALCONS!

Edited by kwalker4

Well as everybody knows, I was expelled from Fulton High School for a zero tolerance violation. I just made a really bad decision and I regret it to the fullest. But now all I can do is make the best out of this situation. Just to let you guys know I will be returning to Fulton High in the 2nd semester of school, and I will be attending an alternative school for the 1st semester. I will be graduating on time and with my class of 06'. I know that I let A Lot of people down and I apologize for that, but I've learned a very valuable lesson from this situation. I've been through alot more than many people know, and I was going through alot when the situation happened. Im not making any excuses for what I did but I just appreciate that if you dont know me than dont judge me. The people who know me know that I'll be ok and I'll turn out just fine. Also thanx to everybody from around Knoxville and especially my Falcon family who haven't given up and me and turned their back on a "bad" kid because they know that is not me. AERoadrunner and KWalker--thanx, yall know yall are my people. Also to all my teammates, hold it down for me and bring back that third straight ring. I know yall can do it. You'll be seeing me around the k-town!!!!

Fulton[/url]Boy3' date='Jun 28 2005 - 05:26 PM']hold it down for me and bring back that third straight ring. I know yall can do it. You'll be seeing me around the k-town!!!!

825695413[/snapback]

Well it's good to hear from you. My bad, I didn't holla at cha at the red light the other day but I was trying to get to my baseball banquet. Which you were supposed to be a part of but I ain't mad at cha. I'm glad that you've mature from this situation and you know that GOD will work it out. Remember I'm here for you if you need anything, just holla.

Now to get you fired up! I don't know why you think Dem Falcon boys will bring it home this year because you already know they're not. Just Keepin' It REAL!!! It's AE's time.