Regon 2-3A

running riot

Thats right scott will make the playoffs and will also upset many of the High Caliper teams in this region!

825698401[/snapback]

:P HaHa yeah, well scott players im sorry but I just cant see you guys making the playoffs, I cant see you guys having that great of a season neither! Gonna upset some of the big boyz???Scott just doesnt have the speed to play with those guys! Not puttin them down or nothing but i think they would really shine in 2a? Just a thought or maybe just a differnt region! They do have a decent team and some very good coaches and a LOT of confadence but that just isnt enough in this region!

Best games for scott will be:

Week 8- Kingston at kingston

Week 9- AC at AC

Two teams that I think they will match up bout even with!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P HaHa yeah, well scott players im sorry but I just cant see you guys making the playoffs, I cant see you guys having that great of a season neither! Gonna upset some of the big boyz???Scott just doesnt have the speed to play with those guys! Not puttin them down or nothing but i think they would really shine in 2a? Just a thought or maybe just a differnt region! They do have a decent team and some very good coaches and a LOT of confadence but that just isnt enough in this region!

Best games for scott will be:

Week 8- Kingston at kingston

Week 9- AC at AC

Two teams that I think they will match up bout even with!

825698409[/snapback]

Man just wait and see, go a head and say w/e u wanna, were not gonna be a push over automatic W on the schedule like everybody thinks! Man i really hope that ur not a highlander fan/player that would really be sad!

Really, what games are you talking about?  I mean, you've only played in 2 more games than AE the last 2 years...

825698352[/snapback]

In the last 3 years combined....Fulton has played in, what, 6 more games than AE.....being the semifinals and finals each year. That means that this years Falcon seniors and juniors have come up in a championship program. That in itself is an advantage for the Falcons over other teams. We've played Trousdale, Macon, Smith, Greenbrier, Covington.....all quality teams. They've played 15 games for the past 3 years. Something that very few programs across the state get to do, obviously, only those who make it to the Boro. Yes, AE football has been successful in the past. And, yes, they are still a powerhouse in Knoxville, 2-3a, and 3a. But (coming fomr another thread) you need to change your comment from "All championships are ran through AE" to they "USED to be ran through AE." And that's the truth. You don't like it....tell your boys to change it. AE is no longer the leader in 3a. Fulton is. Nobody can rightfully argue that. It's a new year and that may change. But, as of right now, Fulton's got the edge.

In the last 3 years combined....Fulton has played in, what, 6 more games than AE.....being the semifinals and finals each year. That means that this years Falcon seniors and juniors have come up in a championship program. That in itself is an advantage for the Falcons over other teams. We've played Trousdale, Macon, Smith, Greenbrier, Covington.....all quality teams. They've played 15 games for the past 3 years. Something that very few programs across the state get to do, obviously, only those who make it to the Boro. Yes, AE football has been successful in the past. And, yes, they are still a powerhouse in Knoxville, 2-3a, and 3a. But (coming fomr another thread) you need to change your comment from "All championships are ran through AE" to they "USED to be ran through AE." And that's the truth. You don't like it....tell your boys to change it. AE is no longer the leader in 3a. Fulton is. Nobody can rightfully argue that. It's a new year and that may change. But, as of right now, Fulton's got the edge.

825698754[/snapback]

Agree that Fulton has the edge but that don;t win ball games. If it did then why play the schedule. After watching the Smith Co. game and the final against Greenbrier, Fulton is no doubt the heavy favorite to win it all again. But Fulton coaches will have their hands full keeping those athletes focused. Wow I wish I had that problem just like I'm sure a handful of coaches would. Then add the fact that every team that lines up will want to beat Fulton. There could be some great games in this new region and anybody could be capable of pulling off the upset. Looking forward to the start of 2005 season. Good Luck to all teams. thumb GO HOGEYE Edited by Rocking Chair

Me as their #1 fan . . . . . .you asked!

GO FALCONS!

825700035[/snapback]

Ok, are you a Non Falcon? You can't answer this question because you're the "#1 Fan." I'm ready for the game. I've been hearing a lot of good things about Coach Graham and the Roadrunners. It's going to be an exciting season! I have that gutsy feeling this will be the year of the Roadrunners.